• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Youtube highlights with xhaka NOT making mistakes doesn't make him prime Gattuso. He is

Mohamed Sissoko at best​

The fact is Xhaka makes very few mistakes, amongst the least in the team over the season. "Errors leading to goals" is not overall errors, it is a social media stat used to fool brainless people. Clubs don't use this stat in individual analysis. Whether an error leads to a goal is down to the team, where your teammates are, the situation etc.
By the way, over the last 3 seasons combined Xhaka has the same number of errors leading to goals as Kante, which is 2. So even this errors leading to goals **it gets taken way out of proportion.

Instead, errors or mistakes are calculated by misplaced passes added to dispossessions. Either is an error. Want to know which Arsenal player made the most errors last season? Saka by some distance. Xhaka is very low on the errors count or even more accurately, errors per min stats.
There is also mathematical algorithms used in the data (which isn't shared with the public) which aggregates errors against risk. If the player takes more risk then the aggregate is lower. Even with this version, I guarantee you that Xhaka is amongst the lowest in the team for errors.

Slug457

The fact is Xhaka makes very few mistakes, amongst the least in the team over the season. "Errors leading to goals" is not overall errors, it is a social media stat used to fool brainless people. Clubs don't use this stat in individual analysis. Whether an error leads to a goal is down to the team, where your teammates are, the situation etc.
By the way, over the last 3 seasons combined Xhaka has the same number of errors leading to goals as Kante, which is 2. So even this errors leading to goals **it gets taken way out of proportion.

Instead, errors or mistakes are calculated by misplaced passes added to dispossessions. Either is an error. Want to know which Arsenal player made the most errors last season? Saka by some distance. Xhaka is very low on the errors count or even more accurately, errors per min stats.
There is also mathematical algorithms used in the data (which isn't shared with the public) which aggregates errors against risk. If the player takes more risk then the aggregate is lower. Even with this version, I guarantee you that Xhaka is amongst the lowest in the team for errors.
Wasting your time unfortunately. A large bulk of the fanbase believes he is useless the same way they thought Wenger was useless and no amount of stats or data or good performances will ever change their view. He became the scapegoat post Wenger to explain away why we were not improving and winning leagues like the WOB gang said we would, culminating in him being booed by all four corners of the stadium.

Funnily enough the biggest Xhaka hates are usually the biggest Arteta cultists, even though it is well known that Arteta got down on his hands and knees to beg him to stay after he wanted out, which means Xhaka is so far the only player whom got Arteta to put his ego to one side for the greater good of the team :lol: Shows you just how high Arteta rates Xhaka that he will get down on his knees to keep him but will happily throw away a elite goalscorer like a Auba or a top prospect like Guendouzi without a care in the world :lol:

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Funnily enough the biggest Xhaka hates are usually the biggest Arteta cultists, even though it is well known that Arteta got down on his hands and knees to beg him to stay after he wanted out, which means Xhaka is so far the only player whom got Arteta to put his ego to one side for the greater good of the team

Nah, he got down on his knees for the likes of Elneny and Mustafi too

I think deep down he's aware his job is horrible so it's best to try and keep whatever Wengerball scraps are available, even if it's Xhaka and Elneny

Slug457

Nah, he got down on his knees for the likes of Elneny and Mustafi too

I think deep down he's aware his job is horrible so it's best to try and keep whatever Wengerball scraps are available, even if it's Xhaka and Elneny
Don't think either of them wanted out to the extent Xhaka did, could be he just wants to keep the scraps tho (which is smart). He clearly does rate him incredibly highly however, if he is out injured or suspended he is put back in immediately once he is back which must annoy alot of the Xhaka hater/Arteta lovers :lol:

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Don't think either of them wanted out to the extent Xhaka did, could be he just wants to keep the scraps tho (which is smart). He clearly does rate him incredibly highly however, if he is out injured or suspended he is put back in immediately once he is back which must annoy alot of the Xhaka hater/Arteta lovers :lol:
The Anti-Xhaka ultras must truly hate this :lol:

I feel like (as usual) I'm in this weird third position where I consider Xhaka to be a good midfielder, can see his flaws but also understand his value in the team, which makes me a Xhaka hater to the lovers and a Xhaka lover to the haters :thumbsup:

...**** it, being pro-Xhaka is really funny so I'll just overhype him and observe the butt-frustration from the anti-Xhaka mob :lol:

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Don't think either of them wanted out to the extent Xhaka did,
Mustafi most definitely wanted out more than Xhaka, he actually did leave eventually. Arteta offered him an extension same as Xhaka, don't think you can read a whole lot into it really.

As for your theory I hate both Arteta and Xhaka. Was hopeful for a couple months about the former and ecstatic when we signed the latter as I rated him highly at Gladbach, just didn't work out for various reasons and his performances and twerking for Mourinho don't leave me with much choice.

It's somewhat understandable to assume everyone's coming with an agenda here but there actually are still people who watch the actions of managers and players and then build their opinions on them instead of the other way round.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Xhaka is a pretty decent player with some pretty glaring flaws and is prone to losing the plot every now and again.

He's not as crap as some make out but it's not like he'd be impossible to upgrade on.

Managers just seem to love him. Reckon that's why he's been a starter for so long even with his deficiencies.

Reckon he'll be one of those that comes out of the Amazon documentary looking like a real pro.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Xhaka is a pretty decent player with some pretty glaring flaws and is prone to losing the plot every now and again.

He's not as crap as some make out but it's not like he'd be impossible to upgrade on.

Managers just seem to love him. Reckon that's why he's been a starter for so long even with his deficiencies.

Reckon he'll be one of those that comes out of the Amazon documentary looking like a real pro.
A sensible post about Xhaka? on A-M? Take a bow son.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
It's been pointed out, but that dude really looks like Xhaka and White mushed together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom