• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Not only has he convinced me of his quality on the pitch, with a redefined role to assist that. But he looks like a great dad. You can see the love and joy in his daughter's eyes, and you can manufacture that.

Wishing him continued success, on and off the pitch.
Him being a dad is irrelevant though, isn’t it? It’s not a feather in his cap as a footballer, eh? I wish it somehow improved him, but it doesn’t. It’s just stuff his supporters think is relevant.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Wait there? BergMan, Manberg?
Mods keeping AM secure

security-biztonsag.gif

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Him being a dad is irrelevant though, isn’t it? It’s not a feather in his cap as a footballer, eh? I wish it somehow improved him, but it doesn’t. It’s just stuff his supporters think is relevant.

I think I made the distinction about his improved form on the pitch, and added the fact that he looks a good father.

Of course him being a good dad is irrelevant with respect to his contribution on the pitch, but we arent necessarily dealing with paid robots here are we?

I've made a comment on him as a person as a whole.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Yeah the being a dad thing is embarrassing teen fanboy stuff, reminds me of the people that make up some ridiculous fanfictions based on social media pictures of their fav celebrities. Sounds crazy to have to say "you don't know these people" in these particular times.

That's the level though, the Xhaka thread is more about engagement points than actual football. Posters have gotten a name just milking this thread alone lol.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
It's not embarrassing teen stuff nor is it irrelevant, especially in the times we are in on moral alone.
And don't even come with this bullshit when you all got overly upset when Xhaka lost it because of attacks on him newborn daughter. That's not irrelevant?

Sorry if I like leaders and people that genuinely care about their teammates and family at this club and have proven so over years.

So, seriously. Shut the **** up.

Pyres7

Being good with kids is relevant with our young squad. Who else is gonna change their nappies at half time?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

It is quite funny seeing the "alpha" posters in this thread trying to reduce to facts around an alpha footballer and a parent like Xhaka.

Reminds me of this situation with Pogba

From this trying to drag him down to their levels
switzerlands-granit-xhaka-gets-his-shirt-pulled-by-frances-paul-pogba-during-the-uefa-european-championship-2016-match-at-the-stade-pierre-mauroy-lille-picture-date-june-19th-2016-pic-david-kleinsportimage-via-pa-images-2GHA53J.jpg

To falling flat like this
2016-06-19t194156z-109366916-mt1aci14446154-rtrmadp-3-soccer-euro-swi-fra-1466373317-660x0-1466408509004.jpg

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

With people wishing cancer on his family members in the past, I think it's an endearing quality to remember for people who forget these guys are human.

Not totally irrelevant in my opinion. For all his nonsense on the pitch he largely keeps his nose clean off it because of this fact.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
With people wishing cancer on his family members in the past, I think it's an endearing quality to remember for people who forget these guys are human.

Not totally irrelevant in my opinion. For all his nonsense on the pitch he largely keeps his nose clean off it because of this fact.
Yeah but we are talking about a very select minority of weirdos who say terrible things to people on the Internet. Normal people don’t need reminding that they are fathers, sons, brothers or whatever. I’m personally not bothered by what our players do off the pitch as long as it doesn’t affect performance on the pitch. I’m even willing to give him a pass for his spot fixing. Can’t say fairer than that.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

I’m personally not bothered by what our players do off the pitch as long as it doesn’t affect performance on the pitch.
Wow, you know we can't discuss recent events, but that is shocking thing to state there Yuriyy

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Wow, you know we can't discuss recent events, but that is shocking thing to state there Yuriyy
Within reason, of course. Mind you, this is Arsenal and our players don’t usually get involved in the Man Utd player type shenanigans 😇

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
The best players are usually terrible fathers. They're never home. They're either at the gym, arena, or running around on mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom