• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Also worth mentioning how in sync Xhaka, Zinchenko, and Martinelli are looking already down that left hand side. I was really impressed how they continuously switched positions. They have a great understanding which will cause big issues for opponents.
I think he and Zinchenko have a natural affinity in terms of positioning and passing which is why they interchange so well.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
on Xhaka’s importance in our system…

Granit is arriving in the box and he should have scored last week and he could have scored two today because he had another header, and that’s what we need. If you want to be at the top then we’re going to have to score a lot of goals and we cannot rely on two or three players.

He’s there to play the role that we want and Granit has certain characteristics, but we can develop other characteristics because he has ability to do it, and when Fabio Vieira plays in that position he will have a different role because his qualities are different, and it’s the same with Martin, so the team has to adapt, but the players as well have to play with an eye on the goal and the feeling that they want to score.

I don’t get you Arteta. I know you like Granit I see it in your face but when speaking in public you refuse to praise him. Praises every other player to the max but when it comes to Granit is so tame.
It’s the same every time. Why???

Granit needs a new contract.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
The effect of the midfield runner into those half spaces. They don’t know how to pick him up, and if they do, it’s still a win, because it would just create more space for either the winger (Martinelli) or the striker (Jesus).
Granit is adding so much lethality into our attack with these runs, and just as equally impressive is his intelligent and physical work off the ball, which you will not get with any old number 8. The role Granit is playing is a specialty.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
The effect of the midfield runner into those half spaces. They don’t know how to pick him up, and if they do, it’s still a win, because it would just create more space for either the winger (Martinelli) or the striker (Jesus).
Granit is adding so much lethality into our attack with these runs, and just as equally impressive is his intelligent and physical work off the ball, which you will not get with any old number 8. The role Granit is playing is a specialty.

Why are you always so negative about Xhaka FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom