• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This protecting his value stuff is hilarious.

Protecting what? No one ****ing wants the guy, we couldn’t ship him for 15m ffs :lol:
Where was this "protecting value" said, I don't remember the source, how reliable?

I think it's more that after Xhaka sale we don't have to spend 30 million to get Neves this window, and can focus on improving the team more in other ways.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Begging the "leadership to stop destroying this club like:

bit no GIF

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Guarantee Granit will out last our next 2 managers after Arteta...Roberto Martinez and Eddie Howe.

Will probably also get another extension too.

If we get Roberto Martinez in next then boy… I might actually be done.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If we get Roberto Martinez in next then boy… I might actually be done.

It will actually be Howe first, then Roberto.

Then the next manager will be Thierry, who initially joined as Martinez' assistant...stuff writes itself!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The priority waa to improve the midfield. No one thought the improvement would be lokonga for guendouzzi lool

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
This protecting his value stuff is hilarious.

Protecting what? No one ****ing wants the guy, we couldn’t ship him for 15m ffs :lol:

Yeah it makes no sense, like giving him a pay rise will make it easier to shift him. They have no intention of selling.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
So Arteta and the club said they want players who want to play here at the club, and they need to be ruthless with decisions. What is ruthless about this?

You’re literally letting Xhaka fall back on us after his deal fell through. Well done, you’re really helping the culture at this club and the SPA FC franchise. If you try to move elsewhere after chucking our armband on the floor and swearing at fans, you get rewarded with a new contract into your 30’s.

Bs, we literally based our CM moves on whether Xhaka stays. We didn’t stick to our plan when Roma pulled out. That really indicates a strong vision by the gaffer and the DoF. Bravo.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
And there’s no good news recently only tepid news or bad news.

Where the **** is the positivity and stability going into the season?!! And then they wonder why Arsenal fans are toxic. We literally enter the season in disarray having not fixed our issues.

Of course that’s going to effect the match going fans when the **** team is stinking up the place in the first game of the season. We should be announcing another signing right now, if we were run pro actively.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This forum is a horrible read. 😂 Nothing but complaining 90 % of posts. Even when I have ignored maybe 20 members.

@American_Gooner can you guys put threadmarks on Arsenal Talk too, so I don't have to go through all this whining to find out about the contract etc. stuff that is important?

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

This forum is a horrible read. 😂 Nothing but complaining 90 % of posts. Even when I have ignored maybe 20 members.

@American_Gooner can you guys put threadmarks on Arsenal Talk too, so I don't have to go through all this whining to find out about the contract etc. stuff that is important?
I take it you rate him?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom