• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Just yard man then PC Jury? thought it was drug dealers you robbed.
Yard man introduced the crack. That money was just too good for me to ignore, plus I was doing the borough some good. Of course, once I realised it's potential, I flooded the land with it. If it wasn't me, it was only going to be someone else.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If stupid was a crime he'd be given life without parole.

There was a video Arsenal YouTube did years ago, where Xhaka and Ox were going up against a female street footballer.

Swear Granit tries to take her down with a pretty bad slide tackle, think it was 2 feet aswell...***** :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yard man introduced the crack. That money was just too good for me to ignore, plus I was doing the borough some good. Of course, once I realised it's potential, I flooded the land with it. If it wasn't me, it was only going to be someone else.
The ramblings of a drunk retired constable, you don’t know anything about yard man or crack.

Kav

Established Member
The ramblings of a drunk retired constable, you don’t know anything about yard man or crack.
Maybe he meant the lads from Scotland Yard. 😄

Xhaka is that almost useless uncle or cousin that keeps getting invited to the family get together even though he never adds anything of value and always causes problems but hey he’s family. 😬

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
They had offers for him. And they rejected the offers and extended his contract.

But, yes, I do think that. He is no different to Mustafi that got paid off for leaving. If you’re going to turn around and tell me that Xhaka makes a contribution while Mustafi or the other brigade that got their contracts mutually terminated don’t then I have to say I struggle to see where this differentiation is happening.

There was money on the table for him but instead he is the club extended his contract. That says a lot about a club that were actively marketing to sell him until they extended his contract.
You cant compare Xhaka to mustafi. The only thing they have in common is we paid circa £35m for both of them.
Musti has only just got a deal at a lower level Spanish club and he was out of contract. Nobody would offer a bean for him!!
Xhaka while not setting the world alight was still our best midfielder last season, is the Captain of his Country & had a very good Euros.
He is worth money. Obviously he has his flaws but its tough to replace him for the fee offered.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
E-ZHTReXMAMX09o

...will this social media love story ever end :lol:

tcahill

Only ever looked good next to Torreira and briefly Ceballos during the FA cup run.

Hoping he can do something decent with Partey this season as we're stuck with him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom