• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theresa

There’s a good reason why the Xhaka thread has more posts and pages than any other player thread. You all like him. If you hated him then why do you keep coming back to this thread and contributing to its page count?

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

There’s a good reason why the Xhaka thread has more posts and pages than any other player thread. You all like him. If you hated him then why do you keep coming back to this thread and contributing to its page count?
Doubt there is any correlation between how much people like a player and a high number of posts. Actually think the worse a player is the higher the post count. I am usually frustrated with Xhaka during and after games so I come to the thread to complain. Guess I am not alone in that. Doubt we had a player less liked by fans in general who has remained a starter for so long. But hopefully that will end this summer! :pray:

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
45 appearances this season. Maybe this anger by haters would be better directed at kroenke, edu and arteta ... who are more to blame for this situation... that as per you, a horrible pkayer played 45 matches

NZgunner

I will be so glad when he's gone, hopefully it will close a chapter. I don't blame the guy himself (although I'll never forgive him for that slow saunter off the pitch which led to the fans booing him and him finally snapping), but our acceptance of midfield mediocrity has been incredibly frustrating for so long, and to me that is what he symbolised at the club.

I actually think he'll probably do ok in Italy as the pace of the game will suit him better - I just wish it wasn't Roma as they're my Italian club, and with Mourinho already there I just can't look on them with interest anymore.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
This
Mods, when he's finally transferred can we change the thread title to 'End of an Error'?
This is why Batman has always been my favourite hero. Billionaire playboy, philanthropist, inventor, genius detective, master of all known martial arts and...a punny guy. Get it? Punny. I'll grab my coat.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Same reason why people love to talk about Piers Morgan. He's easy to dislike and rag on.

OSBK

Established Member
If i had watched that game(alt universe where we didnt sign xhaka) and you said that guy xhaka is coming to arsenal i wouldve been over the moon. Its mad how he thrives in that setup with medicore but well drilled and hard working players. Makes you wonder if the team was coached properly then how much better would he look.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Kinda forgot this guy had another thread, other than the transfer one...been posting in that so much :lol:

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
he's a natural captain, which we initially recognized until Emery mucked it up with his gang of five

had things been managed differently who knows what effect it might have had on his performance, and his relationship with the fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom