• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
This guy just always boils your blood with his behaviour.

Whether Alioski did what everyone does in the end by rolling around, you still don't act friendly with someone who wound up and then deliberately played to get your teammate sent off.

His actions in having his arms protectively on that bloke while SHOVING Tierney away just pisses me off. Tierney too, cause you know he has his priorities in the right order.

Of course the Xhaka gang is here to twist it as Xhaka really being a leader and saving Tierney from being sent off. The stupidity of this bunch I swear.

Anyway, anyone who has paid attention to Xhaka over the years is not surprised by his actions. He's is truly symptomatic of our failures in every way.
Some posters here mentioned that Xhaka fanboys will call it a perfume if he farts. But I don't think it's a metaphor. Some of his fanboys will literally do that.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Hard to know what was actually said, so much is conjecture but it sure doesn’t look good what Xhaka did after the game. Really a bit rich for Xhaka to stand with his arm around the Leeds player and shove Tierney who had worked is socks off and had lumps kicked out of him all game.

We need more Tierney and less Xhaka in our team. More fight and team first and fewer soft me first players.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
This guy just always boils your blood with his behaviour.

Whether Alioski did what everyone does in the end by rolling around, you still don't act friendly with someone who wound up and then deliberately played to get your teammate sent off.

His actions in having his arms protectively on that bloke while SHOVING Tierney away just pisses me off. Tierney too, cause you know he has his priorities in the right order.

Of course the Xhaka gang is here to twist it as Xhaka really being a leader and saving Tierney from being sent off. The stupidity of this bunch I swear.

Anyway, anyone who has paid attention to Xhaka over the years is not surprised by his actions. He's is truly symptomatic of our failures in every way.
Tierney busts his gut for the team running up and down the pitch for 90 minutes after having played 3 internationals and then having his own incompetent bottlejob teammate shove him back. Absolutely sickening. Tierney at age 23 has already accomplished things that Xhaka can only dream of. And look at that pretender acting like he's the second coming of Jesus.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
as predicted, the bum squad is squatting here now. haters gotta hate

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::trophy:

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
It can be personal to fans. Players must be professional at all times. They have to set the right example.
That's very rich coming from you. Lets not forget Xhaka told the fans to f#ck off and threw away the armband. Where was the professionalism? Now you're just being hypocritical...

Manberg

Predator
That's very rich coming from you. Lets not forget Xhaka told the fans to f#ck off and threw away the armband. Where was the professionalism? Now you're just being hypocritical...

He was angry. What he did was understandable. He didn’t have another Xhaka to put an arm around him.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
After his antics after the match , I want this ****er sold.
I can not rate the player forever—I can handle that. But seeing how he put an opposing ****house player before his teammate.. two of them, actually... well, he’s in Ryan Giggs territory. I’ve never said I’ve hated any one of our players before, but this crosses the line. I actually hate this guy :lol:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I can not rate the player forever—I can handle that. But seeing how he put an opposing ****house player before his teammate.. two of them, actually... well, he’s in Ryan Giggs territory. I’ve never said I’ve hated any one of our players before, but this crosses the line. I actually hate this guy :lol:

Can’t abide by that , shows he doesn’t get it . Lived in Suisse to long.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

What did Xhaka do wrong at full time?
Was being all friendly with the Leeds players whilst telling Tierney to calm down as he was going mad at them cause of the part they played in Pepe's sending off.

Watching Tierney's reaction as a disgruntled fan made me feel better actually, but I was glad Xhaka was there to save him from himself especially as you can get red carded after matches now.

Think Xhaka getting unnecessary hate here, he was actually being a captain.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Was being all friendly with the Leeds players whilst telling Tierney to calm down as he was going mad at them cause of the part they played in Pepe's sending off.

Watching Tierney's reaction as a disgruntled fan made me feel better actually, but I was glad Xhaka was there to save him from himself especially as you can get red carded after matches now.

Think Xhaka getting unnecessary hate here, he was actually being a captain.
You’re having a laugh with that one, surely? He cuddles his fellow Albanian with one arm and pushes Tierney away in the chest, fully extended, with the other. And that’s without the context. He’s getting rightfully shat on in my opinion and it’s not because he’s a crap footballer either. No wonder KT was extra fuming.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You’re having a laugh with that one, surely? He cuddles his fellow Albanian with one arm and pushes Tierney away in the chest, fully extended, with the other. And that’s without the context. He’s getting rightfully shat on in my opinion and it’s not because he’s a crap footballer either. No wonder KT was extra fuming.
Tierney getting red carded over Pepe's stupidity does what exactly? What good would have come out of Tierney doing or saying whatever he was going to do?

Pepe we can get away with but Tierney getting in trouble is the last thing we need, I wasn't mad at what I saw no. The whole team had to shove Tierney away wasn't just Xhaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom