• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
EdPL6axXkAI8Axf.jpeg

drake_ignores_writing_advice.jpg

EH50YiqXUAIZmBw.jpg

drake.jpg

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I think playing him at LB worked well given that Sheffield doesn't carry much offensive threat. Good on Xhaka to play well in that role also. He at least has his head turned on right. Must be a good team mate from what I can tell.

I honestly don't think I have seen a player who has such stark opposites as Xhaka. Have him face forward and he is a decent player, but turn him facing sideways or backwards and he really struggles. In space, with ball on his left foot and looking forward he is okay though. Think it is all because of his lack of athleticism, slow feet and being very one footed. Just and odd, odd player...

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why was Xhaka, who was playing at left back, on Youtube watch anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom