• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

First of all you brought my country into the debate on your own, so how was I a 'racist' is beyond me. Secondly, even if you are racist towards racists, does that make being a racist good in any way?

Ah yes, that was in the Xhaka thread too but you brought up my country there. I did chill then as I was neither the one to report you or complain to the mods, so I am gonna chill here as well.

Just don't go accusing people of beings things when your own track record isn’t much to brag about, k?

Mate I know so little about your country that I cannot have any bad feelings or any feelings towards it. I didnt say anything bad about your country but I was misunderstood as I usually do by the mods here and Xhaka haters.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Mate I know so little about your country that I cannot have any bad feelings or any feelings towards it. I didnt say anything bad about your country but I was misunderstood as I usually do by the mods here and Xhaka haters.

I never visited that region I would like though, have no probs with it. The only region I know well is my region.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Anyone blaming him today will be putting the blame on the wrong person tbh. He is a limited player with very low pace. Playing him as a fullback is an idiotic idea.

UnbiasedNeutral

If I don't survive, tell my wife "hello"
Why do you need to be on this forum Manberg? You guys should create a special Xhaka forum, praise him and jack off to his pictures or whatever you people like to do.

I promise I'm not Manberg.

Xhaka was your best player today though. Only one who remained composed throughout.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Apart from the first goal he dealt with Chukwueze better. It's unfair to play him as LB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom