• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I don’t think Auba has many detractors. His record speaks for itself. Yes, goals for Arsenal have dried up like a prune in the sun. But I’ve watched Auba and Lacazette scampering around our own box helping out the defence more times than is healthy. You’re not going to get many goals that way even if the manager and his simps are pretending he’s got the defensive side sorted. You’ll just end up mid table.
It’s probably not as large as I think, it’s just that when you think something is unjust it tends to magnify.
I don’t think his quiet spells are down to his workload alone. He had varying problems last season that could well have played a part . At the end of the day most club these days demand a shift from everybody but if our goals tally suffers then it’s always down to the manager in some way.
For what it’s worth, you get the feeling that the manager is trying to make the best of a striker that isn’t really his type and it’s testament to how good Auba is that he’s still managed to get goals and go on scoring runs.

Anyway, do Roma still value Xhaka at £10m or is a bid nearer his true value and team of the tourney worthiness of £80m about to land? 🤔

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Ronaldo in the team of the tournament? Just shows how bad Mbappé, Kane and Morata were I guess.

Turned out to be fake. Actual team just came out.

Edit: But to be honest, I don't know which I prefer. Official one somehow has Lukaku in it.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

But all he did was counter @Macho ‘s baseless troll reverse-Trump suspicion with his own, yet you’re pulling him and saying his post should be taken down 🤣when it’s Macho’s dogshit inflammatory post that actually deserved to be taken down.
You even said yourself Auba "has a fairly large army of detractors" so what's wrong with me saying there will just be another scapegoat once Xhaka leaves? it's true.

Age, salary, perceived athleticism and expected performance are things I find that drives hatred, not the stuff brought up like race and religion, but I shouldn't be explaining myself to you lashing out anyways.

Listen don't let whatever issue you have with me blind you from what I am actually saying. Or better yet, if what I post leaves you rattled just ignore - I've told you and your followers this many times.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You even said yourself Auba "has a fairly large army of detractors" so what's wrong with me saying there will just be another scapegoat once Xhaka leaves? it's true.

Listen don't let whatever issue you have with me blind you from what I am actually saying. Or better yet, if what I post leaves you rattled just ignore - I've told you and your followers this many times.
Because you seem to think—as you’ve put it a few times now—that people go around choosing victims and, not only that, you went further to imply it was based on ethnicity and/or religion, based on absolutely nothing at all. While this may be an opinion that you strongly believe in, you must surely understand that it no place in a discussion unless you can at the very least give an example of what you’re accusing an invisible and nameless bunch of people of. By doing that, we can rid the forum of such bigots. You’d be doing good.

it’s all well and good saying if you don’t like the post ignore it, but If you didn’t want a reaction—positive or negative—why would you post it?

Anyway, away from the baseless allegations, you are only stating the obvious in saying that they’ll be someone else to take the whipping boy status because that happens at most clubs to different degrees. This is not some crystal ball stuff you’re offering here. The inane stuff is one thing but there’s no need to add the toxic flavour.

Last edited:

RacingPhoton

Established Member
FYI, this is the UEFA team of the tournament:
skysports-euro-2020-team-of-the-tournament_5445805.jpg

Macho

Dusted 🔻

it’s all well and good saying if you don’t like the post ignore it, but If you didn’t want a reaction—positive or negative—why would you post it?
I post because I like to post genius. I didn't say I didn't like reactions or discussion, this is what brings me here. As a stern Xhaka critic @CaseUteinberger made his point and we kept it cordial, he didn't need you wiping his batty.

Weird accusations, or saying I am hiding behind mods or whatever weird stuff, no I am not gonna like.

you went further to imply it was based on ethnicity and/or religion, based on absolutely nothing at all.
The team is running out of Muslims to wish away and I genuinely expect this behaviour to continue - so I personally wouldn't put it down to religion. For the majority of you anyways.
I went out of my way to specifically point out that I don't think it's race or religion. If it was, I would say it was.

We've both been on this forum a long time and we know closet racists is part and parcel of the internet, this wasn't the point I was making here. I didn't claim to have a crystal ball either and what I said wasn't even a hot take as you have even admitted. Not sure why you had to @ me talking sh*t.

I am not interested in sparring with you today anyways, if you wanna talk football we can talk football - because I actually had time for some of your commentary over the Euros as you would have seen by me liking some of your more insightful posts. This stuff, you can drop me out though.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Turned out to be fake. Actual team just came out.

Edit: But to be honest, I don't know which I prefer. Official one somehow has Lukaku in it.
I think Xhaka had a really good tournament. That pass against France was absolutely delicious! When I saw his name on that tournament team you posted it didn’t strike me as impossible or totally unbelievable.

For all Xhaka supporters this should be a time of joy! Your lad has done well, he is about to leave for Roma where he wants to play, for a manager he seems to like. Maybe this is the start of something really good for him and Roma!

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
What is your problem mate?

Özil is a football legend, and Xhaka is one of the best midfielders in the world. I think it is you actually who are attacking Özil and Xhaka for the reasons that are not football and are biased towards people who like them.

I know that Özil is a religious practitioner but I think Xhaka is totally irreligious regardless of his background. You are some biased *****.
tenor.gif

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I post because I like to post genius. I didn't say I didn't like reactions or discussion, this is what brings me here. As a stern Xhaka critic @CaseUteinberger made his point and we kept it cordial, he didn't need you wiping his batty.

Weird accusations, or saying I am hiding behind mods or whatever weird stuff, no I am not gonna like.

I went out of my way to specifically point out that I don't think it's race or religion, for the majority anyway.
For the majority anyway’ is exactly what I’m talking about. You’re admitting it, which is always good.

Seriously, it can’t be that hard to drop the Tesco value David Lammy stuff, so just keep it football as you say you like it to be, and your road will be smooth.

Last edited:

Macho

Dusted 🔻

For the majority anyway’ It’s exactly what I’m talking about. You’re admitting it, which is always good.

You were too late with the editing mate.. I began replying before life intervened. Handy that new forum keeps receipts 🥰

Seriously, it can’t be that hard to drop the Tesco value David Lammy stuff, so just keep it football as you say you like it to be, and your road will be smooth.
Not an accusation, it's just facts, we see them get banned all the time. I can't help that it upsets you.

You climb out my arse and stop posting bullshit and crying to mods, then everything will be smooth. Should have left those antics behind with Sweet 'n' Soulful Snitch.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Not an accusation, it's just facts, we see them get banned all the time. I can't help that it upsets you.

You climb out my arse and stop posting bullshit and crying to mods, then everything will be smooth.
It’s not facts though. Unless you can show me one person who’s been banned for Islamophobic stuff in his thread then it’s you whose talking your baseless **** again. Put some names up or shut up.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

It’s not facts though. Unless you can show me one person who’s been banned for Islamophobic stuff then it’s you whose talking your baseless **** again.
What that there isn't members on this forum with questionable views or posts? Course they exist grow up.

Again I didn't say anything about Islamophobic anything that's just your mind tweaking yet again.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What that there isn't members on this forum with questionable views or posts? Course they exist grow up.

Again I didn't say anything about Islamophobic anything that's just your mind tweaking yet again.
You wrote;
I went out of my way to specifically point out that I don't think it's race or religion, for the majority anyway.

Are you ok? 😬

Macho

Dusted 🔻

You wrote;

Are you ok? 😬
Listen, gramps - I ain't got time for this it's already been explained. You gonna have a moan about Xhaka or no?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Listen, gramps - I ain't got time for this it's already been explained. You gonna have a moan about Xhaka or no?
I’ve said all there is to say about Xhaka, it’s boring now. I’m just patrolling the thread making sure people keep it nice and clean like it should be, with no snidey digs at imaginary islamophobes 👍🏼

Macho

Dusted 🔻

I’ve said all there is to say about Xhaka, it’s boring now. I’m just patrolling the thread making sure people keep it nice and clean like it should be, with no snidey digs at imaginary islamophobes 👍🏼
Well Sweet 'n' Sour Snitch, you'd know all about snidey digs wouldn't you. Maybe in your world islamophobia is imaginary, but anyways enjoy yourself.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Well, I think you are a bit of islamophobic but it is ok mate, nobody is perfect. @Jury

I just dont find it right for the players to get the stick because people have phobia from certain things or ideas.

I myself have no phobia thats why I never attack players. Phobias are something alien to me, I might disagree with posters though.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Well, I think you are a bit of islamophobic but it is ok mate, nobody is perfect. @Jury

I just dont find it right for the players to get the stick because people have phobia from certain things or ideas.

I myself have no phobia thats why I never attack players. Phobias are something alien to me, I might disagree with posters though.
What has phobia got to do with crap players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom