• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Typical anti Xhaka merchant. Looking to blame Xhaka at any opportunity.
:lol: Tielemans was going back for deep to collect the ball. It would be stupid of Partey to go and close him even before he gets the ball. And yes. At least I am not telling lies to protect a player. Partey was right next to Xhaka? Once your lies were exposed, you had to invent something else. Tough to be a fan for such a poor player.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just play Elneny or Luiz in his place ffs. I can't believe this guy is held in such regard. If Mikel wants to die on this hill, then die he will.

When you are an Arteta fan, but he makes Xhaka a key player in the team...only one way to really think about Mikel tbf...

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
So what was Partey doing there? Ceballos was marking the other player. Partey had to get a lot tighter to Tielemans. That is close to me but Partey didn’t read the situation very well. Tielemans should not have all that time and space to play that pass.
Maybe Partey could've closed him down a little quicker but the thing is you can't stop every single lob forward from an opposition player. Xhaka just lost a foot race with Under. Tbf I'm not sure what's going on with that backline there, everyone seems to be all over the place.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
As for the goal, Xhaka is clearly ball watching and has to drop earlier, and Mustafi is also ball watching and has to make a decision to drop with him as the winger he had his eye on wan't a threat. The pair of them conspired to fyck that up, with Xhaka being more responsible. If you see it any different from that, then you don't know wtf you're looking at quite frankly.

Manberg

Predator
:lol: Tielemans was going back for deep to collect the ball. It would be stupid of Partey to go and close him even before he gets the ball. And yes. At least I am not telling lies to protect a player. Partey was right next to Xhaka? Once your lies were exposed, you had to invent something else. Tough to be a fan for such a poor player.

I simply said that Partey was the nearest player to Tielemans and did a poor job of closing down the midfield player on the ball in that instance. I never claimed Xhaka was fast. It’s not surprising that Xhaka lost the race. Doesn’t make him a bad player and doesn’t mean he has a bad game. He has plenty of other attributes to make up for it.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
I simply said that Partey was the nearest player to Tielemans and did a poor job of closing down the midfield player on the ball in that instance. I never claimed Xhaka was fast. It’s not surprising that Xhaka lost the race. Doesn’t make him a bad player and doesn’t mean he has a bad game. He has plenty of other attributes to make up for it.
:lol: watch the goal again. Partey was right next to Tielemans, gave him all the time and space to pick out the pass. Then you blame Xhaka for being slow when you know he’s slow. I know he’s slow. That’s not something that can be changed. The back line pushed up. Having Xhaka there in that moment is not the wisest decision. Not Xhaka’s fault. He had a good game.
No. You said Partey was right next to him.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
A player who is slower than any other PL player I could think of. Could not pass under pressure. Could not dribble under pressure. Doesn't know to win balls without committing fouls. If you give him space, he can make those sideways pass or a useless lob to the opposite wing. What's the point in having him in midfield?

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Nearest player to him/next to him... throwing handbags over a choice of words... smh.
Not a problem with choice of words. You thought you would get away with lies thinking that no one would verify them. Sorry, it's covid time and I have absolutely nothing else to do other than this.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
When you are an Arteta fan, but he makes Xhaka a key player in the team...only one way to really think about Mikel tbf...

tenor.gif
You need to post the clip where he says "I must break you". Feels like Arteta is doing this to us and the team atm

Manberg

Predator
Not a problem with choice of words. You thought you would get away with lies thinking that no one would verify them. Sorry, it's covid time and I have absolutely nothing else to do other than this.

It’s not a lie. I saw the goal in real time and never saw replays. The fact that Partey was even that close only speaks positives about my memory and intelligence. I instantly thought “Partey should be right on Tielemans there” and I was right.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
At least we don't have to see those statistics on how we win whenever Xhaka plays. Those people will shut their **** up for sometime until we win 3/4 matches so that they can invent more stats to show him in a good light.

Manberg

Predator
A player who is slower than any other PL player I could think of. Could not pass under pressure. Could not dribble under pressure. Doesn't know to win balls without committing fouls. If you give him space, he can make those sideways pass or a useless lob to the opposite wing. What's the point in having him in midfield?

He can pass under pressure and does it every game. He plays delightful passes forwards that you clearly choose to overlook too.

As for dribbling under pressure; I don’t know because he doesn’t attempt too many dribbles. He doesn’t need to dribble. There’s nothing wrong with passing backwards to escape a press.

Manberg

Predator
Can someone tell me why since he came we haven't made Top 4?

Perfect logic. One player to blame for it all. We won two FA cups and two Community Shields with him, if it helps. Four trophies in four years is not a bad return. Also made the EFL cup final and the Europa final. Many would consider that to be very successful.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Perfect logic. One player to blame for it all. We won two FA cups and two Community Shields with him, if it helps. Four trophies in four years is not a bad return. Also made the EFL cup final and the Europa final. Many would consider that to be very successful.

Not you thanks

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's been much improved under Arteta and I credit him for that but he's not good enough to be relied upon by a club with ambition. He wouldn't have made the bench for any of our title winning squads or even any that went close in recent memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom