• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Or if Xhaka could simply make a 180 degree turn with the ball at his feet, which he cannot, he could have done that and hoofed it up out of danger. This is what you get when you play him in that position. He cannot play facing his own goal. Any pressure or difficult situation and he is often absolute toast.
I didn't bother mentioning this. His cultists made all sorts of excuses but playing from deep was something a few other players did because he just can't facing his own goal. I'm a bit annoyed that Leno trusted him in that position and amazed Xhaka thought he could be useful there. It's poor decision making at its best

blaze_of_glory

It's been more like 12 good months. They guy should be criticised for these errors but you all go so far beyond the reality

say yes

forum master baiter
I’m sad because I really want him to succeed here and there’s a lot to like about his game, but he will never be a top player. Much too mistake prone.

And you should need to be a top player to play for Arsenal.

mirrorstare

Hate the guy but it's unfair to blame him for being midtable when that's clearly on Arteta. He can only be blamed for dropping us out of the top 4.

Still believe he would kill it in the Serie A

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I feel like people Xhaka because of his character. He comes across as an "alpha male" and a "leader". Xhaka's like that guy who will be the first to go into a burning house and try and save people but more often than not he ends up in a gulf of flames due to his own incompetence. His heart is in the right place but he doesn't have the ability.
His character and leadership are a self created myth that fooled kids and the feeble minded. Both are on par with his footballing ability-substandard. His heart should be in his boots right now.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
You mean the turn over at the halfway line where the guy ran 50 yards with our entire defence between him and the goal? lmfao
No. Losing the ball in a situation where no other professional player would lose, resulting in us being counter attacked when we were forming a structure ready to attack. That leaves a gap in the defence and explains how he managed to pull of the record for most number of errors leading to goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom