• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Hopefully this guy leaves in the summer, so fanbase finally gets rid of his delusional fans.
Özil scenario all over again, but only this guy is criminally overrated.
What strange people. Imagine being given the freedom to be a delusional fan of any player you want, and freely deciding that Switzerland’s answer to Charlie Adam is the player you want to idolize.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Very poor knowledge of football.

No wonder Arsenal are in the mud, when people set their priority lists backwards.

Probably the same people talking about how great Pepe is, or how the youngsters are WC talents.

I agree about Pepe. I think he didnt live up to expectations, however for the youngsters I do have a positive opinion. Bukayo Saka easily can become a world class player. I also have high opinion on Martinelli and ESR.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
True. Going by the way Arsenal social media is trying to big him up for every damn thing, it looks like the club wants to give him another contract and they want to repair his image before they announce it. But it's hard work for them as Xhaka does a Xhaka every few games to let them down. Then they have to begin rebuilding his image from scratch.

There they go again.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Great great pass for the 4th goal. Did well overall. But not sure how he will handle a pacy RW/RB

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Should be left back more often...left back in the changing room that is...

1AERPW8.gif

...but serioulsy though good game, fair play Xhaka.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
You know what the funny thing is. You know when a child does something basic like a simple drawing and you as an adult hype it up as it’s the best thing ever. That’s basically what I am seeing when people gush over to praise Xhaka. He played well at left back and nobody tried to take him on nor did he push up and attack. Basically, a centre back. Good for him. Honestly, I’m happy for him. Now look at the Partey forum. Nobody is talking about his performance because he a good and steady performance and we expect that from him. Whereas, Xhaka gets praised for not putting crayons up his nose for once. I’m hearing shouts for “best player” over Pepe, ESR or Lacazette. Why? I don’t know about you but if Xhaka were as good as some make him out to be, I wouldn’t patronise him. But hey, that’s just me.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

You know what the funny thing is. You know when a child does something basic like a simple drawing and you as an adult hype it up as it’s the best thing ever. That’s basically what I am seeing when people gush over to praise Xhaka. He played well at left back and nobody tried to take him on nor did he push up and attack. Basically, a centre back. Good for him. Honestly, I’m happy for him. Now look at the Partey forum. Nobody is talking about his performance because he a good and steady performance and we expect that from him. Whereas, Xhaka gets praised for not putting crayons up his nose for once. I’m hearing shouts for “best player” over Pepe, ESR or Lacazette. Why? I don’t know about you but if Xhaka were as good as some make him out to be, I wouldn’t patronise him. But hey, that’s just me.
Why dont you go to Parteys thread to praise him for good performance, but instead you come here to bash Xhaka without a reason and posters who simply give their opinions about a player, but hey, thats just you.

And for the record, none of these posters sit on Parteys thread 24/7 to bash him for no reason, like you do with Xhaka. But hey, thats just you.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Why dont you go to Parteys thread to praise him for good performance, but instead you come here to bash Xhaka without a reason and posters who simply give their opinions about a player, but hey, thats just you.

And for the record, none of these posters sit on Parteys thread 24/7 to bash him for no reason, like you do with Xhaka. But hey, thats just you.
Nice to see you Erliss. How was your stint in the Gulag? I hope you're not racist anymore. I hope you're not too sad about Slavia's loss. Maybe next time.
Never put down Xhaka. I clearly said I was happy for him for today's performance. I posted because I saw someone say "Xhaka was the best player today" which I felt disregarded the more impressive performers today.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I personally believe Xhaka has turned a corner, he hasn't made a mistake in a while, since the red card against Burnley he's been one of our best players, man is a machine with how much football he's played as well. Partey next to him works because Partey makes up for the lack of athleticism.

Our Henderson in the making, maybe.
I have to give you an A+ for optimism, HairSpray! Wish I had half of it. Would make every glass full!

Really not a fan of Xhaka myself, but credit where credit is due. He has been solid these last couple of games filling in as LB.

mirrorstare

Credit where it's due, he keeps outperforming players that never put a foot wrong according to this site.

Xhaka convincingly killing the Cedric meme was vital to achieve this important win imo.

Zaza

Xhaka has been good this season. He was signed as a project and now he has turned into a steady if unspectacular player.
I'd give him a new deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom