• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Hopefully we will be freed from this loser. Mourinho save us ffs.

We were known for beautiful, technical football until this clown started playing for us. He singlehandedly turned our midfield from elegance to an oil platform.

Fking trash

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Granit is now playing in a flat 3 for Switzerland in a 4-3-3 and doing well. Before (under the previous manager) it was a 2 with a back 3. His role remains pretty much the same. Anyone saying he plays as an 8 for Switzerland clearly doesn't watch him. He's at the base of the 3 in midfield, he often drops into the defensive line to form a 3 and open up new passing lanes, similar to what he did 2 seasons ago. Just because he made one mistake against Burnley that one time doesn't mean he didn't do well most of the time.

However, he is not the runner in that midfield. Do not leave him with too much ground to cover. You need the player that's going to do the running off the ball near him. For Monchengladbach he had Kramer. For Switzerland he now has either Sow or Zakaria doing that, with Freuler as the other 8 going forward and making overlaps. For Arsenal he needs Partey or someone similarly athletic to be that guy.

Just because he is the deepest midfielder doesn't make him the DM. He's a Deep Lying Playmaker, the tempo setter. I always said this, look it up. He is most comfortable when he can see everything in front of him.

Arteta would be wise to adopt a similar 4-3-3. It would suit all of Xhaka, Partey and Tielemans. Ødegaard can adapt his game to be that 8 in the midfield too. Xhaka the tempo setter, Partey the DM/ball winning midfielder and Ødegaard the #8.
Excellent post, agree completely.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
The man that lost his cool like a baby puber or the man that can't control his nerves and takes red card to ***** off the pitch?
A man who doesn’t accept crap from people. A man who gives it back and reacts rather than do nothing, sulk and be sad.

Xln

A man who doesn’t accept crap from people. A man who gives it back and reacts rather than do nothing, sulk and be sad.
Gives back what exactly? His 2 assists per season? He gave more to opponents than to us. Reacted like what? Did he step up his game? He only reacted doing soft pushes which he got carded for btw. Only a fking ****** like Xhaka gets yellow for soft pushes cause the refs know he will accept it and sulk

He's a fking crap midfielder and it shows. We have dropped from top 4 the day he signed for us. You are just in love with him. I can accept that but this is a football website not tinder

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Gives back what exactly? His 2 assists per season? He gave more to opponents than to us. Reacted like what? Did he step up his game? He only reacted doing soft pushes which he got carded for btw. Only a fking ****** like Xhaka gets yellow for soft pushes cause the refs know he will accept it and sulk

He's a fking crap midfielder and it shows. We have dropped from top 4 the day he signed for us. You are just in love with him. I can accept that but this is a football website not tinder

I meant his reaction, he got booed (disgracefully by the fan base) he didn’t sulk or cry he rightfully and proudly told them to F off, he stands up for himself. This, in my opinion, is what a real man does.
And I won’t bother talking about the football side with someone who has an agenda against him. I know ball.

Xln

I meant his reaction, he got booed (disgracefully by the fan base) he didn’t sulk or cry he rightfully and proudly told them to F off, he stands up for himself. This, in my opinion, is what a real man does.
And I won’t bother talking about the football side with someone who has an agenda against him. I know ball.
He got booed cause he's trash and walked off a losing game. That's not what a man does in football. This isn't war.

A man, a captain, should run off the pitch to lead as example. But he just thinks about himself. An egocentric dusted trash footballer that can't handle the slightest pressure both mentally and with ball.

Xln

Seriously how can you watch this average garbage footballef play and say he's good and then, dare claim you know ball?

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
He got booed cause he's trash and walked off a losing game. That's not what a man does in football. This isn't war.

A man, a captain, should run off the pitch to lead as example. But he just thinks about himself. An egocentric dusted trash footballer that can't handle the slightest pressure both mentally and with ball.
He is a leader. He is a proud, passionate man. He shows his emotions, he doesn’t hide. He doesn’t take abuse like a baby, he gives it back. Proper warrior mentality 🔥🔥

Xln

He is a leader. He is a proud, passionate man. He shows his emotions, he doesn’t hide. He doesn’t take abuse like a baby, he gives it back. Proper warrior mentality 🔥🔥
Yeah this doesn't sound like you are describing Granit the footballer rather Granit the man at home.

You have to calm down though, he already has a wife and kids. You stand no chance. If anything I'll give you this, he is good looking.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Yeah this doesn't sound like you are describing Granit the footballer rather Granit the man at home.

You have to calm down though, he already has a wife and kids. You stand no chance. If anything I'll give you this, he is good looking.

His good looks isn’t what makes me a fanboy, it’s his leadership, passion and warrior like mentality, aside from being a world class footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom