• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slug457

These innuendos and insinuations are getting boring. Is it the ref or Xhaka that's being investigated?
Neither, it's just very corrupt bookies refusing to pay out one of the 'mugs', as they refer to the average bettor. Now they are wasting police time. English bookies don't allow winning accounts. But of course it's not bookie greed, in a global betting market of billions Xhaka/the ref/Arteta risked it all and conspired to ensure he got yellow carded at a specific time in the match for some little 60k bet or something :lol:

Arsenal are by far the cleanest club in England when it comes to this stuff btw, particularly under Wenger, part of the reason we were targeted by Mike Dean over the years (someone who was literally suspended a year for giving inside info to bookies).

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If anything dodgy did happen v Leeds, Xhaka definitely didn't play any part in it.

It makes no sense for Granit to do this.

Slug457

If anything dodgy did happen v Leeds, Xhaka definitely didn't play any part in it.

It makes no sense for Granit to do this.
He was sliding around like a mad man all game, yet was deliberately trying to get a yellow at a specific time, for a bet far below his weekly wage according to some :lol:

Didn't this nonsense come out a day or two before that big Liverpool cup game also? Amazing that the FA/media sat on it for months only to begin their highly disruptive 'investigation" at that exact moment

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Didn't this nonsense come out a day or two before that big Liverpool cup game also? Amazing that the FA/media sat on it for months only to begin their highly disruptive 'investigation" at that exact moment
I think it's just the story came out at that time and now they're finally getting around to investigating it fully. It's not a witch hunt - it's just the timing is coincidental and unfortunate. Xhaka's only involvement has been the fact that he's liable to get carded and did. :lol:

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Neither, it's just very corrupt bookies refusing to pay out one of the 'mugs', as they refer to the average bettor. Now they are wasting police time. English bookies don't allow winning accounts. But of course it's not bookie greed, in a global betting market of billions Xhaka/the ref/Arteta risked it all and conspired to ensure he got yellow carded at a specific time in the match for some little 60k bet or something :lol:

Arsenal are by far the cleanest club in England when it comes to this stuff btw, particularly under Wenger, part of the reason we were targeted by Mike Dean over the years (someone who was literally suspended a year for giving inside info to bookies).
I would absolutely LOVE some info on this if you have it.

Slug457

I would absolutely LOVE some info on this if you have it.
Think it's still public knowledge if you search Mike Dean banned, although the true offence has long been memory holed, he was initially banned permanently due to his links with the gambling/tipping syndicate being exposed but after a few weeks they switched it up and changed his ban to a year, saying he was only giving tips on horses or something :lol: Clearly he still had a use to some.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Think it's still public knowledge if you search Mike Dean banned, although the true offence has long been memory holed, he was initially banned permanently due to his links with the gambling/tipping syndicate being exposed but after a few weeks they switched it up and changed his ban to a year, saying he was only giving tips on horses or something :lol: Clearly he still had a use to some.
This is all I could find: Referee Dean suspended for season

But I don't exactly trust the media to tell me the truth on it anyway so I can well believe he got done for footy related stuff and this was the cover story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom