• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
First class faker, as soon as the game is tight he's gonna hide and not even gonna be available for the pass. Even that little girl Guendouzi had more balls to show up for the pass when the team needed him unlike this theatre princess

Nothing fake about it mate. His inspired performance against France that day is what led the Swiss to their historic comeback. That was one of the greatest midfield performances football has ever seen, like ever.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The best players are usually terrible fathers. They're never home. They're either at the gym, arena, or running around on mom.
It’s true, they’re usually either too dedicated or emotionally flawed to be great dads. You can’t have it all!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It is quite funny seeing the "alpha" posters in this thread trying to reduce to facts around an alpha footballer and a parent like Xhaka.

Reminds me of this situation with Pogba

From this trying to drag him down to their levels
switzerlands-granit-xhaka-gets-his-shirt-pulled-by-frances-paul-pogba-during-the-uefa-european-championship-2016-match-at-the-stade-pierre-mauroy-lille-picture-date-june-19th-2016-pic-david-kleinsportimage-via-pa-images-2GHA53J.jpg

To falling flat like this
2016-06-19t194156z-109366916-mt1aci14446154-rtrmadp-3-soccer-euro-swi-fra-1466373317-660x0-1466408509004.jpg

Those Xhaka-Pogba pictures are quality, was proper excited to sign him after this tournament.

A lot of Arsenal players balled at Euro 2016, Copa America that summer too.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Those Xhaka-Pogba pictures are quality, was proper excited to sign him after this tournament.

A lot of Arsenal players balled at Euro 2016, Copa America that summer too.
Pogba is another that Xhaka has made his plaything. Dominates him every time. Xhaka does the same to Kante, who many seem to think we should’ve signed. We signed the better midfielder, simples.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
This man will live off that France game for the rest of his career like Jack's performance against Barca. Lol

The funny thing is that was a Varane/Lenglet disasterclass, not Really Xhaka dominating anyone.

The man is certainly a different beast for his country, it's a shame we've had 2 great managers failing to harness that leven in the elite stage. Under Mikel Arteta his best trait, his resilience, makes him keep a respectable level while superior players succumb to the misery of Artetaball. Hence he's our current best midfielder, but we play the worst football we have seen in ages.

For all the talk of him improving under Arteta, we have seen his best in an Arsenal shirt under previous managers, when our setup and the opposition allowed him to have the space and time to pull the strings.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
The funny thing is that was a Varane/Lenglet disasterclass, not Really Xhaka dominating anyone.

The man is certainly a different beast for his country, it's a shame we've had 2 great managers failing to harness that leven in the elite stage. Under Mikel Arteta his best trait, his resilience, makes him keep a respectable level while superior players succumb to the misery of Artetaball. Hence he's our current best midfielder, but we play the worst football we have seen in ages.

For all the talk of him improving under Arteta, we have seen his best in an Arsenal shirt under previous managers, when our setup and the opposition allowed him to have the space and time to pull the strings.

It was Xhaka dominating the French midfield. One of the greatest midfield performances ever. Up there with Zidane against Brazil.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Man this is going too far. Are you crazy?
Not at all. You will rarely ever see such artistry, leadership and excellence in a midfielder in a game of such great magnitude. Definitely top 10 midfield performances of all time in football history.

Most premier league fans don’t understand what makes a good midfielder. They think turning and quickness is everything. Xhaka is an artist.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Not at all. You will rarely ever see such artistry, leadership and excellence in a midfielder in a game of such great magnitude. Definitely top 10 midfield performances of all time in football history.

Most premier league fans don’t understand what makes a good midfielder. They think turning and quickness is everything. Xhaka is an artist.
Mate you are a special breed. Never change please! Love this.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Xhaka - Elneny starting for Arsenal in the first game of Barclays in 2022, you love to see it.
I swear Barclays haven’t sponsored the PL for like over 10 years, but regardless I agree the worst thing is I have even less faith in Sambi Lokonga.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I don't like to rag on players but I absolutely hate this guy. He's a microcosm of our standards slipping into the toilet. I don't care if he hugs his kids for the cameras.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He’s just milking the club because its dawned on him in the last year that he’ll never get more money anywhere else. You’re getting all the PR crap now. No more moody insta messages and jabs at fans. Loves it here. All good now 👍🏼🤣

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
He’s just milking the club because its dawned on him in the last year that he’ll never get more money anywhere else. You’re getting all the PR crap now. No more moody insta messages and jabs at fans. Loves it here. All good now 👍🏼🤣

He doesn't play for money! He's loved it in the last year because of the tremendous support he's got from fans. It's special. And also, he's always got a lot of support from the staff too.

• Funny
Reactions: Xln
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom