• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Yeah, on the lowdown we know it was a decent performance and one that is expected at the very least if you’re an Arsenal quality player, but It’s nice to see all the same. His celebration was warming as well even though I find that heart shape hands thing nauseating. Time to keep the moody stuff to a minimum and let the football do the talking. He’s got a bit of kudos in the bank at the moment.

We all know that Jurys kudos in the bank is more worth than sterling, pounds or dollah dollah

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
He has been one of our best players now for nearly 12 months but some people won't let their old predudice die.
Thought he was excellent yesterday.
Now I can get why people say we could have a better 8 but Xhaka is growing & performing in the role pretty damn well.
His positional play & the unselfish way he covers for others is great. You may not get that off a more natural 8.
Granit always gives his best anywhere on the pitch. Yes he has limitations & a hot head but never underestimate the value of the guy to the squad & his heart. 💓

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Granit’s going to score double digits this season. I feel it in my bones!

This kind of grinds my gears I must say. The last thing Granit needs, given his previous reputation on this forum, is some lollipop ranting about him being the all time great. Sp**s the debate and will turn AMers off him

Agenda merchant

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He has been one of our best players now for nearly 12 months but some people won't let their old predudice die.
Thought he was excellent yesterday.
Now I can get why people say we could have a better 8 but Xhaka is growing & performing in the role pretty damn well.
His positional play & the unselfish way he covers for others is great. You may not get that off a more natural 8.
Granit always gives his best anywhere on the pitch. Yes he has limitations & a hot head but never underestimate the value of the guy to the squad & his heart. 💓
So was Captain Lacazette. It really comes down to what you want to achieve.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
So was Captain Lacazette. It really comes down to what you want to achieve.
Well we had a lot of players to move on. Rome wasn't built in a day. Arteta walked into a poorly assembled squad full of ageing/not up to scratch players many on the slide. I'm sure he would have let Laca go earlier if a bid had come in & he could get a replacement.
Granit is a good pro, well respected by teamates on fair wages. Is he the ultimate player? No of course not.

Some slated the manager & wanted us to play a dusted Özil & support an ill disciplined underperforming captain Auba who both were taking mega money just because they are/were big names.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
We've seen about 20 dives these 2 premier league weekends, Xhaka remains to be the only player booked for it.

One has to wonder how does Romero get away with so much? We need Xhaka to do our dirty work but everyone knows he'd just get sent off. For a long time now Xhaka has been playing football with one arm tied behind his back. He cannot help the team in the way that he wants.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So according to Ornstein, Xhaka and Jesus are vice captains.

Xhaka should really be captain, obvious my man runs things.

He's captain in all but name really. He's the one giving the talks in the huddle before kick-off. Were it not for the subbing incident he'd probably have the armband right now.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Turning circle was an issue a couple of times against Leicester, and that he's not such an accurate passer when he isn't set. Very good performance overall though.

A shame he's such a truck physically. He's so intelligent, he'd probably be a wc 8 if he was smaller and more agile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom