• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I’m on my phone, you get silly predictive text typos sometimes that need editing. Anyway, good luck with it, enjoy the party 🙏🏼
Well, the predictive text typos come off from what you type and read on phone, so I take it that's business as usual on what you do with your phone :lol:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
@Furious Had to retire for his own good because he took one too many batterings and kept mugging himself in spectacular fashion. That’s why he’s not here now 🤣

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I’m offering sound advice, we’ve been here before a few times now in 7 years. Id hate for it end like it has before with the stakes particularly high this time. So far, so good 🙏🏼

albakos

Administrator

There are no stakes at all, I am not into betting (like you :))

He is an Arsenal player and he should be supported in good times and in bad times, just like we do with every other player.
This was never the case for Xhaka until very recently.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@Furious Had to retire for his own good because he took one too many batterings and kept mugging himself in spectacular fashion. That’s why he’s not here now 🤣

:lol:

Didn’t you go missing for a while too when things got heated? I remember that hiatus. A little birdy did tell me during that period that @Trilly had you peeping out of your window as you were expecting a knock on the door.

giphy.gif

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
:lol:

Didn’t you go missing for a while too when things got heated? I remember that hiatus. A little birdy did tell me during that period that @Trilly had you peeping out of your window as you were expecting a knock on the door.

giphy.gif
No that’ll be fiction m’boy. Speaking of holidays though, wasn’t it you who was threatening AM **** a few weeks back? What made you decide to step away from the edge? Or did somebody come through with the broadband money?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

No that’ll be fiction m’boy. Speaking of holidays though, wasn’t it you who was threatening AM **** a few weeks back? What made you decide to step away from the edge? Or did somebody come through with the broadband money?

Not sure, that source is tier 1 tbf 🤩

Very true but I thought I’d stick around to see the state of your hangovers after these Xhaka masterclasses. You’re right tho! Securing bag does help, not sure if you can relate so I’ll throw some pennies your way - every little helps 😭

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Full quote

FdIZLEFWIAAh_4a
Then he realised dragging his family all the way to Italy to go and sit in Roma’s car park probably wasn’t the best idea. Where was he going? 🤣

Bit dramatic as well, “these people think I’m worthless, who hate me?”. All because of one incident on the pitch when his own actions allowed a situation that wasn’t focussed on him, to escalate until it was? He’s a joker.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Then he realised dragging his family all the way to Italy to go and sit in Roma’s car park probably wasn’t the best idea. Where was he going? 🤣
I think he was being linked with Hertha Berlin at the time. Jurgen Klinsmann even quit as manager because they couldn’t secure Xhaka. 👀

albakos

Administrator

Full quote

FdIZLEFWIAAh_4a
This excerpt is key

"Was I going to let these people have it their way? These people who think I am worthless? Who hate me? No."

He chose to have his own way and extend the rent-free stay on the heads of those people who hate him.
Many of them are also found here and are squirming, waffling and crying at the sight of Captain Xhaka.

He's our player, he's here to stay and long may it continue :applause:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
This excerpt is key

"Was I going to let these people have it their way? These people who think I am worthless? Who hate me? No."
He would have walked out with no job and no clubs to sign for. That would have been irresponsible and unreasonable… Wait, this rings true now 😄

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He would have walked out with no job and no clubs to sign for. That would have been irresponsible and unreasonable… Wait, this rings true now 😄
"No job", yeah right.

"Granit Xhaka has revealed he was "very close" to leaving Arsenal and joining Roma last year.

Xhaka was strongly linked with a move to the Eternal City following the appointment of Jose Mourinho as Giallorossi boss last May.

The Switzerland midfielder has confirmed he almost made the switch to the Serie A club, but the Gunners decided they wanted to keep him.

"It was something, yes," he told ESPN.

Asked how close he came to becoming a Roma player, he replied: "Very close."

When quizzed why the transfer did not come to fruition, he said: "Because Mikel [Arsenal head coach Arteta] was the guy with [technical director] Edu, they didn't let me go because they wanted to keep me here."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom