• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
rollin-keep-rollin.gif

Bloodbather

Established Member

What a difference a positional change makes. His weaknesses covered up, a strength of his that never got highlighted gets to shine (positioning ability and off-the-ball play). Yet another massive performance.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Expected more given Emerson is Tottenham's weakest link by some difference, but he ended up killing the game before Conte could readjust

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He became Modric in space of year don't know what happened but I'm loving it guy look different player under mikel he found something extra from xhaka

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Na na na na na naaaaaaaa Graaanitttt
Na na na na na naaaaaaaaa Granniiiiitt

He bossed the entire pitch yet again. The most important player. He scored two beautiful goals, both of them deciding and concluding both matches. Legend you are, Granit!!!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I've talked a lot of sh*t about this guy, none of it I regret but he's been as solid as you can get in the last two years since Mikel came in.

Genuinely he's slowly become one of my favorite players to watch do so well.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Fair play to him. He has looked much better in this new role. Rio asked Cesc if the change of position has helped him and if he's better because he's freed up defensively. Cesc said yes as he was sometimes "too lonely in midfield. He has a good engine but he's not fast enough for modern football in terms of counter attacks. Says he's a bit like Busquts or himself in that they struggle and suffer with open spaces...He gets in to good positions without being fast" We must never play him as a 6 ever again. The performances then and now are night and day. Stats are not needed to defend him. He's passing the eye test pretty much like all the starters. Well done him

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Too good of a left foot and too intelligent of a player to not have an impact if in the final third.

He can just make the ball do what he wants and that’s going to lead to productivity. As soon as he got the ball I said it was a goal before he even shot.

How many players can you say that about?

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Who needs Bruno G when you've got Granit X

why-not-both-why-not.gif

I would've loved to have had Bruno here ngl 😭

On Xhaka, well another guy where there's not much to add. He's been extremely solid of late and I'm enjoying seeing him pop up with a goal here and there.

Good sheit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom