• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Of All Trades

BergMan

1668776740816.png

I really want Switzerland to do well but that terrible performance in their friendly game has got me concerned.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player: Zinchenko
I really want Switzerland to do well but that terrible performance in their friendly game has got me concerned.
It's a friendly. If Yakin has shown anything is that he doesn't take them seriously. Dude even complained beforehand that he couldn't **** around more with substitutions because they *only* allowed 5.

I saw nothing that was actually bad except Comert (who shouldn't see gametime considering Schär, Akanji, Elvedi are all in front of him.).

That game said more about Ghana than it said about us. Namely that they're to be taken seriously.

BergMan

Xhaka’s ’let’s focus on the football’ statement is actually getting a lot of heat... on German socials and elsewhere. I never imagined staying neutral on a political issue would cause such uproar.

He has worn the pride armband many many times. He always does as he’s told. It’s about respecting the laws and culture of the land you’re in.

db10_therza

🎵 Kumbaya, my lord, kumbaya 🎵

Player: Xhaka
Xhaka’s ’let’s focus on the football’ statement is actually getting a lot of heat... on German socials and elsewhere. I never imagined staying neutral on a political issue would cause such uproar.

He has worn the pride armband many many times. He always does as he’s told. It’s about respecting the laws and culture of the land you’re in.

This is the great irony of our times. Be "liberal". Or be silenced...

Entropics

Player: Cedric
It's because how wildly incoherent he is

Man tries to sell you he's not there to hand out lessons when his whole Arsenal career is literally him trying to hand a lesson to fans that don't rate him.

BergMan

If Serbia knock Switzerland out of the World Cup that would be an absolute disaster for our Granit. It would knock his confidence, it can’t happen.

Loved this pass, should’ve resulted in a goal.

Last edited:

Taneruit

Established Member

Player: Zinchenko
If Serbia knock Switzerland out of the World Cup that would be an absolute disaster for our Granit. It would knock his confidence, it can’t happen.

I mean, he'd be strongly disappointed to lose that game in any case. Even if we qualified today.
So, today didn't change much in that regard. He would recover anyway.

From a Switzerland standpoint if Serbia kept their lead today we'd be in the exact same situation. (-Cameroon having an outside chance). Point is we're still in charge of our own destiny, that's all that matter to me and I'm sure him too.

BergMan

I mean, he'd be strongly disappointed to lose that game in any case. Even if we qualified today.
So, today didn't change much in that regard. He would recover anyway.

From a Switzerland standpoint if Serbia kept their lead today we'd be in the exact same situation. (-Cameroon having an outside chance). Point is we're still in charge of our own destiny, that's all that matter to me and I'm sure him too.
There’s a lot more riding on it now then if Swiss won today. To lose to Serbia and get knocked out by them is a double whammy.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts