• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I do not think Granit cares who will lift the trophy (the thing), that is a small detail. He knows that he is the main guy to contribute winning the league after 20 years for his team. He is not materialist he is spiritualist, does things with his heart and passion.

The greatest of them all.

Granit Xhaka winning the PL title for his team, after 20 years of failure. History is being written and the main legend is Granit.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Despite being our most consistent player of the season people still feel the need to keep making snide comments such as “he’s slow” or “if only we had another profile in his place”. If we fail to score it’s somehow Xhaka’s fault??? I’m getting sick of it tbh. These people don’t understand football, you need a balance of slow and fast, you shouldn‘t have the same profile of player in every position, you’re literally asking to make us worse. Apart from great leadership, intelligence and all that, Xhaka is also technically a baller! Goes underrated and forgotten at times.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Despite being our most consistent player of the season people still feel the need to keep making snide comments such as “he’s slow” or “if only we had another profile in his place”. If we fail to score it’s somehow Xhaka’s fault??? I’m getting sick of it tbh. These people don’t understand football, you need a balance of slow and fast, you shouldn‘t have the same profile of player in every position, you’re literally asking to make us worse. Apart from great leadership, intelligence and all that, Xhaka is also technically a baller! Goes underrated and forgotten at times.
You're being dramatic

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I do not think Granit cares who will lift the trophy (the thing), that is a small detail. He knows that he is the main guy to contribute winning the league after 20 years for his team. He is not materialist he is spiritualist, does things with his heart and passion.

The greatest of them all.

Granit Xhaka winning the PL title for his team, after 20 years of failure. History is being written and the main legend is Granit.

Screenshot_20230123_123916_Chrome.jpg

I agree with the 1st part of @Erlis though, but never with the 2nd part 😭

Erlis

Everything I say, it is always true, regardless in what manner I choose to say it.

Well for the second part, I meant failing to win the title. Surely they were not a failure.

Erlis

Not even the first tbh, Xhaka wants to lift that trophy more than anyone because he's a natural winner. A warrior always collects his reward and a trophy isn't a materialistic value anyway.

Xhaka is a warrior in the field, and what it matters to him is to win the title, I do not think it concerns him who will be the one to lift the actual trophy thing. I think he will be honored if he will be chosen as the most senior player to lift it, otherwise I do not think he will mind if some of his teammates will do it.

Reactions: Xln

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Of course. I love Xhaka and he is having a very good season, but there are times i find myself thinking, what if we just had someone a little quicker, or a little more agile, we could be 1-0 up. (I hate myself for thinking this)

I'm not saying an attacking player, more a box to box.
Bellingham would be perfect in that role.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

I only see now that few seconds before Saka's stunner, it was Granit who bullied Eriksen off the ball and initiated the move across to Saka's side. And it is hilarious that it was again Eriksen, that Spud serial loser who only watched Saka closely as he curled that stunner. :lol:

Reminded me of this post on matchday thread
He saw Erikssen beside him and thought **** sp*rs

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
Of course. I love Xhaka and he is having a very good season, but there are times i find myself thinking, what if we just had someone a little quicker, or a little more agile, we could be 1-0 up. (I hate myself for thinking this)

I'm not saying an attacking player, more a box to box.
I get what you mean just imagine for example ESR getting on the beautiful orchestrated pass from Ødegaard.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I get what you mean just imagine for example ESR getting on the beautiful orchestrated pass from Ødegaard.

But there are other things Xhaka does effortlessly that ESR or another player might mess up and you're left cursing him, Xhaka has been a key player for us and I'd say his lack of pace (which is massively overblown as he isn't that slow) is probably his only flaw this season.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Have to say this was a big issue prior to Arteta joining. Our players fitness levels seemed to be a level below a lot of other squads in the PL. We had a lot more injuries and knocks and generally our squad could not sustain a consistent level. Massive credit to Arteta and his staff. Everyone has looked really sharp.

Erlis

I am from Xhaka clan, but not Taulant >D

If I tell you how am I related to Xhaka clan, my posts may get deleted again. >d The story goes back to XVIII-XIX century, the beginning.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
For the second game in a row Xhaka puts in an outstanding cross, proving that it was no fluke against Utd. What amazing crosses, perfect weight, perfect height. Glides past defenders into Eddie’s reach. If De Bruyne does it, it gets talked about for weeks!

There was also a moment in the game where he successfully defended 1v1 against Mahrez (who was trying to take Xhaka on) on our left as Tierney was up the field. People were saying he can’t do this 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom