• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Warmed to him more getting the captaincy back, though don't think the fans would let go of what happened v Palace.

GDeep™

League is very weak
b6e91372-0acb-450d-807a-b189d926deb7_xhaka-rev-up-switzerland.jpg

My midfielder.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Can we just take a moment to go through all the sh*t he’s had to deal with over the last 3 weeks, all while all he’s wanted to do was enjoy a peaceful, relaxing holiday with his family… following playing every minute of all 4 matches for Switzerland’s gruelling round of nations league matches over a period of only 12 days?

1) The Sun falsely claimed that Granit has to go to court over a summons about speeding in Cardiff. Granit had to have someone reveal via Swiss media that he sold the car long before the date of speeding. In that article, The Sun revealed where Granit lives. It’s a village, so from this information it’s not too difficult for perverts to find his actual address. The Sun have now retracted their article, after the damage has been done.

2) It had to be announced that the investigation into the betting incident against Leeds had to be passed to the NCA. It’s explicitly stated that Granit himself’s not under investigation, but to some he is now corrupt and colluding with Albanian mafia???

3) He has been accused all over social media and called a rapist, all because clues of being a 29 year old international player of a north London club apply to him too… all lazy journalism…
His father had to come out and deny it. He’s had to go on Instagram to post holiday pics essentially screaming “look guys I’m in Dubai it’s not me”.

It’s just not fair is it? The guy is a loving family man, one of the most professional people on and off the pitch you will ever see, a guy with such a lovely family, yet it’s felt like everybody is out to get him. Everybody wants to bring him down…
Let him enjoy his holiday ffs!

6DB25BE2-938A-4818-8330-40DC301A268C.jpeg

3B7ED8C3-A271-4725-BA22-DDBE3BC983CE.jpeg

4BB5452A-6BB0-456D-8506-94E3A68063DB.jpeg

4889350A-FC29-44AD-AEB0-19CBC5054B24.jpeg

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
There was also that allegation of a Heathrow worked complaining that he used a racist word.
After short questioning, reviewing footage and having an official translator to describe what his words said were, he was released.

The airport worker didn't understand a word he said in Albanian, but they thought it was a racist slur 🤦‍♂️

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
There was also that allegation of a Heathrow worked complaining that he used a racist word.
After short questioning, reviewing footage and having an official translator to describe what his words said were, he was released.

The airport worker didn't understand a word he said in Albanian, but they thought it was a racist slur 🤦‍♂️
Why would he speak Albanian to an "English" worker in Heathrow?:lol:

Xln

Can we just take a moment to go through all the sh*t he’s had to deal with over the last 3 weeks, all while all he’s wanted to do was enjoy a peaceful, relaxing holiday with his family… following playing every minute of all 4 matches for Switzerland’s gruelling round of nations league matches over a period of only 12 days?

1) The Sun falsely claimed that Granit has to go to court over a summons about speeding in Cardiff. Granit had to have someone reveal via Swiss media that he sold the car long before the date of speeding. In that article, The Sun revealed where Granit lives. It’s a village, so from this information it’s not too difficult for perverts to find his actual address. The Sun have now retracted their article, after the damage has been done.

2) It had to be announced that the investigation into the betting incident against Leeds had to be passed to the NCA. It’s explicitly stated that Granit himself’s not under investigation, but to some he is now corrupt and colluding with Albanian mafia???

3) He has been accused all over social media and called a rapist, all because clues of being a 29 year old international player of a north London club apply to him too… all lazy journalism…
His father had to come out and deny it. He’s had to go on Instagram to post holiday pics essentially screaming “look guys I’m in Dubai it’s not me”.

It’s just not fair is it? The guy is a loving family man, one of the most professional people on and off the pitch you will ever see, a guy with such a lovely family, yet it’s felt like everybody is out to get him. Everybody wants to bring him down…
Let him enjoy his holiday ffs!

View attachment 7627

View attachment 7628

View attachment 7629

View attachment 7630
Are you a girl? Be honest Manberg

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Why would he speak Albanian to an "English" worker in Heathrow?:lol:
When you get frustrated at something you always let it out in your native language. I sometimes hear it from him on matchday too.

Xln

When you get frustrated at something you always let it out in your native language. I sometimes hear it from him on matchday too.
Seeing how my Albanian neighbours move everyday... I can already see how Xhaka's done it :lol:

Probs told them fvck off as well like he's used to tell Arsenal fans

Entropics

Established Member

He's the soul of the team from the moment Lacazette left

Take him out of the team and what do you have left? raffle winner Elneny? The yes men brought by Arteta?

Dark dark times for the club if he doesn't outlast this manager.

Xln

First class faker, as soon as the game is tight he's gonna hide and not even gonna be available for the pass. Even that little girl Guendouzi had more balls to show up for the pass when the team needed him unlike this theatre princess
Spot on. Xhaka tries to be alpha but the moment he tries faking it he gets booked. Can't even play the fake game this failure

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Not only has he convinced me of his quality on the pitch, with a redefined role to assist that. But he looks like a great dad. You can see the love and joy in his daughter's eyes, and you can manufacture that.

Wishing him continued success, on and off the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom