• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Trailer painted him as wisely taking responsibility for his red card but no, he was blaming the frontline.

He actually wanted them to thank him for his sacrifice, Mustafiesque stuff.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Trailer painted him as wisely taking responsibility for his red card but no, he was blaming the frontline.

He actually wanted them to thank him for his sacrifice, Mustafiesque stuff.

He was right though. And he did take the blame for them.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Started poorly in attack imo but turned it around! Good combination with nelli and zinchenko

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Did well today but lost the ball a couple of times which lead to a Leicester attack. Fofana almost scored from one of those. It happens at least once every single game and he's just not learning and that's why i dont want him starting the majority of them.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Tielemans spent the second half on a bench at the Emirates, watching Xhaka run the show.

Least Youri is getting a sneak peak of his position in the team, if we do sign him!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Another great display by Granit Xavi 😎

A goal, an assist and a dominating display in an advanced position which allowed him to press high up the pitch, make some good runs and his linkup play with Zinchenko and Martinelli was phenomenal at times.

Jabintendo

Usual performance from him. Plays well but still has ricket in him by getting caught for fontana's chance. He did well, but for me he lacks close control when he gets in the opposition box. Still think we can improve there, or maybe put Viera in that position. But the left hand side looks great.
You can also tell he is still effectively the captain the way he was leading the team talk in the huddle before the match started

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Also worth mentioning how in sync Xhaka, Zinchenko, and Martinelli are looking already down that left hand side. I was really impressed how they continuously switched positions. They have a great understanding which will cause big issues for opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom