• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Switzerland has hugely improved from the time Xhaka era started. Before that they were struggling and were not doing that good in the international scene to my knowledge. Happy for their national team because they have invested in the boys and now they are reaping the results, deservedly so.

Switzerland has done enormous great things for our people and I always support them.

They have consistently qualified for the Euros and World Cup. For a nation their size that’s very successful.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

They have consistently qualified for the Euros and World Cup. For a nation their size that’s very successful.

They are beating all big teams of the big nations as well France, Spain etc., so they seem to know what they are doing in relation to the football sports. Long it may last.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Happy birthday to you Granit.

Really happy that he has been able to turn it around with the support base. It took a while for me to appreciate the strengths he brings to the team. I remember at one stage I thought he was a complete liability for us, but a combination of his work on the pitch and the manager has really made his best traits absolutely clear.

Great player to have within our ranks, and may he contribute much more.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
6A48C54D-C94C-44C9-8499-49EAEE7CF0FD.jpeg

Granit tapping up 20 year old defensive midfield prospect Ardon Jashari who made his Swiss debut yesterday. We’ve been linked with him.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
If you haven't heard the podcast on Xhaka.

@albakos - I demand a new tag line! The current one I got when it wasn't true. Now that it is I want a new one! :pray:
When that tagline was placed, it was with the intent that you'd come around it and realize the truth in it.

Nice to see you've come around and now in the Xhaka redemption arc train :lol:

Next step is I guess an avi of him and your fave Arteta
1664529732705.png

I must say that I was very impressed with the depth of knowledge that the female Athletic journo Maram AlBaharna had on him. Impressive stuff

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
What a start of the season this man has. This is the Xhaka I've always wanted to see at Arsenal. Big man on and off the pitch. Let's hope he'll keep this form going.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Always liked him
@A__G rn to bring out your receipts

Animated GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom