• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

When did this happen? I've had to miss a lot of football last year due to my little ones.

EDIT: I just Googled it and saw a clip of it. WTF was that? Oliver was gagging to get him off.
Yeah, that kind of decision from the referee hasn't like ever happened before. That's why I said even Oliver is against us, although not as bad as the other ones. But I have this impression he has done some smaller bad decisions against us too in recent years.

Although I also think his refereeing has gone downwards in recent years overall too.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I can't argue with Xhaka's red against Liverpool, that was a red for me, albeit one he had to make. Oliver doesn't dislike Xhaka.
It's the City red that I just think was a perfect, clean tackle. Martin Atkisnon the ref but thankfully he retired.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

SM2_9511_2bb2a07f-d810-4b30-bbf9-67a8895d1417.JPG

The pointing of the finger right at your post is telling

:lol:
fs

drippin

Nice short video. Interesting to note that Xhaka has the most errors leading to goal in EPL history. But he has made none last season and this season.

Although of course he was in part responsible for the penalty goal, but that doesn't show in these stats, and why they can be misleading even for Xhaka.

Looks like he has finally entered his prime.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Nice short video. Interesting to note that Xhaka has the most errors leading to goal in EPL history. But he has made none last season and this season.

Although of course he was in part responsible for the penalty goal, but that doesn't show in these stats, and why they can be misleading even for Xhaka.

Looks like he has finally entered his prime.

Please stop this

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Will tomorrow be the first time he will start a match at the Emirates as captain, since Palace?

If it is, that will be a great moment for him...turned it round completely.

You don't have to like him, but damn you have to respect him...also, everyone should really like him at this point, what's wrong with you weirdos!

drippin

No, i can say what i like. Report it if you dont like it.
Yeah. #MeToo.

You only make me post more Xhaka stuff with your nothing replies.

Maybe I'll start tagging you every time I post in this thread?

drippin

Will tomorrow be the first time he will start a match at the Emirates as captain, since Palace?

If it is, that will be a great moment for him...turned it round completely.

You don't have to like him, but damn you have to respect him...also, everyone should really like him at this point, what's wrong with you weirdos!
It's almost impossible to do what he has done after the conflict and some of his brain farts in games, to now be at this respect level from the fans.

Man of steel, a super man.

Isn't it @Sanchez11 ?

Riou

It's almost impossible to do what he has done after the conflict and some of his brain farts in games, to now be at this respect level from the fans.

Man of steel, a super man.

Isn't it @Sanchez11 ?

Will help you out here @Sanchez11

First word begins with "f", second word begins with "s"

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko

Errors leading to goal is a weird, nebulous stat in general like chances created. Just watching premier league that *record* of 9? should be waaaaaaaaaaaay higher.

Like I've seen an exact same situation get counted as an error leading to goal 1 time out of like 5, with me not being able to see the difference.

Edit: Just seen John Stones got 8 WTF? Really, no defender got more?

drippin

Errors leading to goal is a weird, nebulous stat in general like chances created. Just watching premier league that *record* of 9? should be waaaaaaaaaaaay higher.

Like I've seen an exact same situation get counted as an error leading to goal 1 time out of like 5, with me not being able to see the difference.
Yeah, that's why I mentioned the problems with it.

For example I don't remember, but I can imagine some of those mistakes leading to goal, being first Mustafi to making some horrible mistakes and then throwing hands up and blaming Xhaka for trying to save the situation. It's very likely actually.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Yeah, that's why I mentioned the problems with it.

For example I don't remember, but I can imagine some of those mistakes leading to goal, being first Mustafi to making some horrible mistakes and then throwing hands up and blaming Xhaka for trying to save the situation. It's very likely actually.
Just checked Mustafi has 3.

Meanwhile Cedric Soares got like 6 and John Stones 8.

revisionlogdefault.jpeg

I mean if that stat was counted correctly I could believe those two, but my ass Mustafi only had 3.

Riou

If Sanchez11 gets banned, then I am leaving the forum again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom