• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

...fit for the World Cup is he...

i-feel-shocked-dodge-ball.gif
I’m glad (in a way) that Zinny was one of them. Goes some way to explaining his off colour performance…

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
1668776740816.png

I really want Switzerland to do well but that terrible performance in their friendly game has got me concerned.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
I really want Switzerland to do well but that terrible performance in their friendly game has got me concerned.
It's a friendly. If Yakin has shown anything is that he doesn't take them seriously. Dude even complained beforehand that he couldn't **** around more with substitutions because they *only* allowed 5.

I saw nothing that was actually bad except Comert (who shouldn't see gametime considering Schär, Akanji, Elvedi are all in front of him.).

That game said more about Ghana than it said about us. Namely that they're to be taken seriously.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Xhaka’s ’let’s focus on the football’ statement is actually getting a lot of heat... on German socials and elsewhere. I never imagined staying neutral on a political issue would cause such uproar.

He has worn the pride armband many many times. He always does as he’s told. It’s about respecting the laws and culture of the land you’re in.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Xhaka’s ’let’s focus on the football’ statement is actually getting a lot of heat... on German socials and elsewhere. I never imagined staying neutral on a political issue would cause such uproar.

He has worn the pride armband many many times. He always does as he’s told. It’s about respecting the laws and culture of the land you’re in.

This is the great irony of our times. Be "liberal". Or be silenced...

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
It's because how wildly incoherent he is

Man tries to sell you he's not there to hand out lessons when his whole Arsenal career is literally him trying to hand a lesson to fans that don't rate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom