• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Is there a release date announced ?

Trailer says March. By the scenes I’m having a guess that it’s based on nations league and the World Cup qualifying games which he missed a few of through injury last year. Hopefully there’s a version with subtitles.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Translation of the subs in the video:

*He talks directly about things that he doesn't like*
*This was two against one*
*He doesn't just dish it out, he can take it too*
*He wants responsibility and takes responsibility*
*Wrong shirt*
*Everytime I talk with someone, I have to defend Granit*
*For me he's a fantastic player*
*It was a difficult road, I had to suffer, I had to cry, to get so far*
*Every Swiss can be happy that we've got such a player in this team*

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I thought Jashari missed the tourney through injury or not being called up, he was next to him in the celebration pics :lol: Xhaka taking the piss
Yeah its freaking elite if you think about it

balthazar

Glad we have this warrior patrolling our midfield. In a dark ally wound't mind having him by mid side, rather than Norwegian prince. 1670149268951.png
1670148984490.png

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mad game that, don't think I have seen this era of Swiss teams play that badly before... certainly in the last 8 years of major tournament football, shame for Granit.

But he gets a good rest for us now, plus he put Serbia out in the first round...so not all bad for him!

Taneruit

Established Member

Mad game that, don't think I have seen this era of Swiss teams play that badly before... certainly in the last 8 years of major tournament football, shame for Granit.

But he gets a good rest for us now, plus he put Serbia out in the first round...so not all bad for him!
Turns out if you play random bullshit the players are confused by you get spanked regardless. See any Arteta galaxy brain moments of the past few years.

Also turns out playing an attacking midfielder at right back against Portugal sucks. Who would have seen that coming.

****, Yakin pisses me off right now.

D

Deleted member 102404

Sack Yakin. Get a better manager. Granit deserved much better.

Switzerland got through the group stage - anyone in the last 16 from a lesser football nation has done well.
Football is a team game and no player (maybe since Maradona) is able to drag a team full of average players over the line to the later stages.

Taneruit

Established Member

BTW: The reason I'm livid is because I've seen this multiple times this year.

It's how you end up with 3 bad losses and 3 good wins in the Nations League. And it keeps happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom