• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
While he is having a decent season for the first time with us, it has a lot to do with what you are saying. He is having a free ride in midfield, all the tasks were given to Partey and Zinchenko.

It feels like we could find a better player who would add more goals and assists now that defensive duties are assigned to others, but it would be a luxury signing at this point.
ESR.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
What a joke. Xhaka becoming a mainstay in midfield cumulated with Arsenal missing champions league football for the first time in decades. He literally needs Partey and Zinchenko to do most of the heavy lifting for him so he is not exposed consistently. He is basically an exotic Henderson.
Exotic Henderson 🤣

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
While he is having a decent season for the first time with us, it has a lot to do with what you are saying. He is having a free ride in midfield, all the tasks were given to Partey and Zinchenko.

It feels like we could find a better player who would add more goals and assists now that defensive duties are assigned to others, but it would be a luxury signing at this point.
Absolute waffle.

The only thing that sentence expresses if you actually believe that is that you have zero ball knowledge and don't understand our system (especially) or what Xhaka actually does.

This post and that anyone here has *a free ride* is up there with the worst takes on A-M in recent years.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Absolute waffle.

The only thing that sentence expresses if you actually believe that is that you have zero ball knowledge and don't understand our system (especially) or what Xhaka actually does.

This post and that anyone here has *a free ride* is up there with the worst takes on A-M in recent years.
That sentence is expressing his 5 years ride at Arsenal, at times when he was given any defensive tasks he was one of the worst players, and we definitely had some piss poor players over the years.

So with your expert knowledge (and his fan cult on this forum), I'm not actually sure what you don't understand here, it's his first season where he is not stinking the place, and the reason is that he is given more freedom than ever.

Of course, AM is full of experts like yourself, and others who will say anything different will be people with zero ball knowledge who don't understand anything

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
That sentence is expressing his 5 years ride at Arsenal, at times when he was given any defensive tasks he was one of the worst players, and we definitely had some piss poor players over the years.

So with your expert knowledge (and his fan cult on this forum), I'm not actually sure what you don't understand here, it's his first season where he is not stinking the place, and the reason is that he is given more freedom than ever.

Of course, AM is full of experts like yourself, and others who will say anything different will be people with zero ball knowledge who don't understand anything
It's amazing to me that Xhaka has this many fans on here lol. Do you think it's because of his jawline? The man does look like he should be a world class, no nonsense CM, but his actual quality has not been up to par since he has been here. When we got him I thought he could be our Xabi Alonso, boy was I wrong. He is having a good season, hope it continues cause at the end of the day my only agenda is Arsenal playing great football and winning trophies.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka

You do know he is still having to do a lot of defending, right?

During his "five years ride at Arsenal" he has been one of our best players every season, even if playing in a more defensive role. He was a DM in a much worse Arsenal side with weak players around him. If he wasn't in those sides, we'd have done a lot worse than we did. We finished 5th, 6th and 8th... it could've been 10th or worse if he wasn't there. He also won us 2 fa cups and 2 community shields, playing every minute as that vital cog in DM, against Chelsea and Man City in the last 2 stages each time! You don't win those games with the worst DM.
It's anyone who says anything different to this who doesn't understand ball.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

@may
It's anyone who says anything different to this who doesn't understand ball.

@Maybe is a troll. I have never seen him having any proper knowledge about players and football through my entire time on this forum. He is sad that Ødegaard let him down, and comes to Xhaka thread to express his pain. Same like @A_G and some others.

Dis is da history of arsenalmania.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He is sad that Ødegaard let him down, and comes to Xhaka thread to express his pain. Same like @A_G and some others.
I'm sad that Ødegaard didn't have a great game like he usually does because he is a true leader of this team (at least on the pitch), and fake leaders like Xhaka can't do **** without Ode, which was easy to understand from the Everton game (even for you).

Not even sure why you are tagging me here, I've said Xhaka gets a pass from me this season, but I'm not gonna fool myself here thinking he is leading the team or anything. The guy just hides the moment we need him

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
@Erlis vs @BergMan battle of biggest Xhaka fans who wins?

He's had a very poor game, been brilliant for a good while now but that doesn't change the fact it was probably his worst performance this season and definitely worse than 5/10. Don't think he's having a poor spell though or hides he was the only one awake in that first half vs United.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I don't think it's any coincidence his poor game coincided with us being off ours because he's sort of the tempo setter and standard setter for us. It's been such a long time since I remember him having a poor game tho.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I'm sad that Ødegaard didn't have a great game like he usually does because he is a true leader of this team (at least on the pitch), and fake leaders like Xhaka can't do **** without Ode, which was easy to understand from the Everton game (even for you).

Not even sure why you are tagging me here, I've said Xhaka gets a pass from me this season, but I'm not gonna fool myself here thinking he is leading the team or anything. The guy just hides the moment we need him

Ødegaard does not have good games usually. He is not a consistent player. He either is a 9 or a 0, running like a headless chicken without having a clue what is happening on the pitch. And, do not get me wrong I want him to do well in all the matches, but that is the truth. Xhaka is a part of a team on the pitch, and football is a team game, therefore, it is difficult to do something alone when you have a headless chicken running around. And in the last match you had more than 1. Xhaka is a born leader, it is not something he has to learn. :)

Xhaka and Gabriel were the 2 best player on the pitch, others who think differently either did not watch the game or they watched it superficially. However, for the last match I do not blame any of the players for the loss. I think it is more than that, it has to do with the management of the game from the coaching team and manager.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Ødegaard does not have good games usually. He is not a consistent player. He either is a 9 or a 0, running like a headless chicken without having a clue what is happening on the pitch. And, do not get me wrong I want him to do well in all the matches, but that is the truth. Xhaka is a part of a team on the pitch, and football is a team game, therefore, it is difficult to do something alone when you have a headless chicken running around. And in the last match you had more than 1. Xhaka is a born leader, it is not something he has to learn. :)

Xhaka and Gabriel were the 2 best player on the pitch, others who think differently either did not watch the game or they watched it superficially. However, for the last match I do not blame any of the players for the loss. I think it is more than that, it has to do with the management of the game from the coaching team and manager.
Nice effort but I won't bother reading it

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
You're doing Xhaka a disservice with this blind fanboyism. Gabriel was the only one with a decent showing, Xhaka was levels below him and his own floor performance this season.

Tnegs

I hope he hasn’t run out of limitless pills or asthma medication or whatever he’s been taking to make himself play properly.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Yes he’s playing more conservatively, which is probably by instruction, but he has been excellent in every game post world cup too, apart from Everton in which every Arsenal player bar one or two was poor.
Against Man Utd he delivered a world class cross for our equaliser. He did the same unbelievable cross against Man City which would’ve been a goal but for an impressive last ditch tackle. Against Sp**s he was a second ball magnet, won everything. Xhaka is in great form.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Poor game, but that's like his first poor game this season, plus everyone else was poor too...back him to bounce back v Brentford, feel a cheeky Xhaka goal too.

Tell Granit they have a Serbia connection rather than a Denmark one just to get him extra fired up too...

ofYnC5.gif

...they would stand no chance then!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

A Serb trying to get a move to Arsenal, Granit right now...

3e28e282-af37-425f-be09-57a3cc5177d4_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom