• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
But, but he can't score goals !!?

Look at how he told Ode where to place it and then bang, planted his header at ease. (Credit from Arsenalist in Twitter)

View attachment 29bd06.mp4

Granit moving into the box like prime Batistuta 😎

Can’t believe I love this guy now
@Sanchez11 the last man standing in his doubt of Granit 🧍‍♂️

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Look at how he told Ode where to place it and then bang, planted his header at ease. (Credit from Arsenalist in Twitter)

View attachment 14162

Yeah the movement was crazy and the header and the cross

We have mad talent in this team

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Great goal definitely.

But the main reason Ode even has space to make the cross is Saka. They are scared sh*tless of him and trying to swarm him with 4 men.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

View attachment 14162

That cross is harder to make than it looks. The ball is in an awkward spot, a bit behind Ødegaard. Lovely goal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He look Aaron Ramsey with this new role lol he learnt it very quick too I'm confident everytime he has chance he good finisher

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Again, he doesn’t get the props he deserves for his defending and his work off the ball. Second ball magnet. Extremely consistent all season.
He never did. He should. Man is like granite that keeps moving. Pure magma.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Someone asked if Xhaka’s fasting. I think he is because whenever there was a break around Arteta I didn’t see him drinking anything, he usually does.

Note that this was just an assumption, I’m not completely sure.

On another note, Granit is close with Dua Lipa’s father, and is likely the reason why Dua Lipa was at the Emirates yesterday.

1680435947761.png

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Like's Liverpool and anime.

Get that bin dipper loving weeb out of Granit the Great's thread, please and thank you 👍

She has an entire liverpool stadium singing her song, so what else is she supposed to say? Clever response Id say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom