• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

@BergMan 10 goals vs Those Who Failed for Seven Years 0.

Do not be that harsh on them mate, 7 years almost a decade of failure has weakened them.

Imagine average 50 games per year, 50*7 = 350 times of shock therapy and trauma pills.

Easy on them mate.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

The moment he walks past the gates of Colney for the last time, the thread should be renamed "Granit Xhaka: Hit the road, Xhak!".

It's just too good to waste :lol:

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

People who change their opinion every two weeks, what song should we sing about them?

We have a saying, do not deal with them as they go in the direction the wind blows.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I want Arsenal to be very successful. But I want our club to win all the trophies with Granit Xhaka being a key cog in the team, preferably captain too. Is that too much to ask?

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Yeah sure. In the local park against some random fellas sounds about right.

You are
Seth Meyers Sarcasm GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
to going on my ignore list.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Trolls are back I see. The tears next season when the team truly struggles without Xhaka are going to be glorious.
And you support Arsenal?

I never was much of a fan of Xhaka, but as long as he wears an Arsenal shirt I want him to do well. Think with him leaving that you should hope we improve on him and do better, not the opposite.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Bye Shaka, been a pleasure for 3 months out of 7 years
I'd say it has been a bit more than 3 months, but not by a lot. Honestly hope he leaves before **** turns sour again.

Has it been 7 years? That is a long time he has played for us. God, have there been some dreadful performances in there. Honestly, changing Xhaka's position up the pitch was one of Arteta's best decisions. He was just a mistake waiting to happen further down the pitch.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Thought he was good his first season here, and overall the last two seasons he has performed more often than not

2,5 years in tot and some posters call him an arsenal legend lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom