• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
He is under average if measured against players at his position in last 25 years i have watched team. Therefore not a legend that is why 70s guys are legends they were great in their time for more than one season

Why? Because you said so?

Xhaka has been great for us every season.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Why? Because you said so?

Xhaka has been great for us every season.
No because most of the fan base says so. Even in his best season ever i guarantee if you did a poll question of Arsenal fans on here the majority would say Xhaka is not a legend. And this is the happiest the fanbase has ever been with him.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
No because most of the fan base says so. Even in his best season ever i guarantee if you did a poll question of Arsenal fans on here the majority would say Xhaka is not a legend. And this is the happiest the fanbase has ever been with him.

These “fans” don’t know football. They were blaming him for the team’s shortcomings for so long when we had such an unserious team, with a terrible defence behind him.

It was the popular players who were the problem, Aubameyang, Özil etc.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Finally some light at the end of the tunnel, the poster boy for a dark period in the club is leaving soon.

History will associate his name with decrease of standards.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Chuffed to bits for him, great way to go out. He has been a fantastic servant for the club but we need better to go to the next level and Granit would never be happy with a bit part role.

It's best that all parties move on to the next leg of their respective journeys.

Alexs

I have a lot of respect for Xhaka as a man, his sense of identity, strength of character. As a footballer, he should be playing for Leeds or Millwall.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

A-M kept this hella quiet. Match day fans and A-M fans are different fr fr.

Matchday fans are always right etc.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
The successful future of this football club depends on keeping Granit Xhaka. If we are to win any silverware, Granit Xhaka has to be the one to lift it. It’s destiny.

ptrcopp

If this is the end, I am so pleased Granit has had the 18 months he has had. He’s been absolutely phenomenal. He has looked one of the most tactically aware players, understanding his role and buying into The Process.

If he’s happy to be back up I’d keep him. The players clearly love having him around judging by their reactions to his goals, and I think that’s enough sometimes

It’s probably best for him if he does go though. Despite being brilliant and disciplined, he was hounded in the media for squaring up to TAA, despite being fouls, the chances Liverpool in the 10 mins before that incident, how good Liverpool had been at home, and how ****e everyone else was in that game.

He’s become a hate figure for the media and once that happens it’s best to go.

But I would love it if he stayed and got to win something again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom