• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
More goals and assists than Rice and Caicedo combined. More goals and assists than Jack Grealish, Sancho, Antony….
And that’s forgetting the fact that he is a still a midfielder with a lot of defending to do.
But people think his position is where we need to upgrade the most?
Any replacement is going to be a downgrade. You will be wishing for Xhaka to return.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I swear Arteta wakes up in the morning reads Am and makes his next decision based on what will be a bigger kick in my nads. He is staying i am calling it why? Because literally every decision this tosser makes is 180 degrees what i say not to from Holding to this. Xhaka is staying; because Arteta wants to drive me insane watch he will start 36 matches in league as well

Rattata

Finally some light at the end of the tunnel, the poster boy for a dark period in the club is leaving soon.

History will associate his name with decrease of standards.
Seriously? Xhaka showed the past 2 seasons that he wasn't the problem but the other players under Wenger and Emery.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I am telling you Xhaka ain’t leaving this all a complex Arteta mind F of the fans and PR stunt. I want the Emirates monitor checked for subliminal messages saying “Trust the process” over and over again. The only thing that explains this Svengalis cult like following for a below average manager

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
the new generation of people is so boring and soft, there were fewer emotions when a true legend like Vieira left compared to a guy who had one solid season and 5 years of complete waste but everyone is so dramatic about it now

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka

I couldn't find him in this list.

Maybe he's Nr. 51?

Top 10.

Look Liam Brady number 8 when all he won was one fa cup (even lost community shield).

Xhaka won us 2 fa cups and 2 community shields against the best teams in the country!
I believe he’s also top 10 in Arsenal appearances in history, or very close to it. 7 years giving nothing but his absolute best, showing immense fight, passion, bravery and skill in Arsenal colours!

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Can't believe you didn't say number 1, you're slipping man!

I love you man

Hugs GIF by Travis

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Top 10.

Look Liam Brady number 8 when all he won was one fa cup (even lost community shield).

Xhaka won us 2 fa cups and 2 community shields against the best teams in the country!
I believe he’s also top 10 in Arsenal appearances in history, or very close to it. 7 years giving nothing but his absolute best, showing immense fight, passion, bravery and skill in Arsenal colours!

If we’re being honest can we really put Henry or Bergkamp above Xhaka mate?

I’m not sure myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom