• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gegen Pressing

n

I want to see more from him, Because we the kind of money with spend on him, he is definetly going to be starting next season. How are we going to line up?

It is time to throw in my two bits of random thoughts

- wenger has no long range passing midfielder. Elneny had that in him but Wenger castrated him straight out of the box and groomed him into a "Senilson" (pun!)

- cazorla is getting old and so Wilshere naturally slips into deep MF

Midfield options 433 O=offensive D=defensive

O++

GRANIT WILSHERE
......Özil

D+
GRANIT ...WILSHERE
......RAMSEY

D++
GRANIT COQ
.....WILSHERE

Lots of variations to play with...

Aevi

Hale End FC
Xhaka signing a young fan's shirt.

CjGB4V6WgAAf93M.jpg

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
CF is more pressing, but we can't keep waiting for someone in that position to become available in order to sign other players.

If Alaba suddenly had 15 minutes alone with Arsène, I'd sign him without a second thought. You can't waste chances of signing quality.

Specially the way Arsenal operate in the transfer market.

AVENTUS

Apparently not...

Some peasants' heads are going to roll for this.

His legs still look like twigs.

Looks genuine to me look at the strap on the bag then he's shoulder also the mobile phone in his left pocket has the right bulge to the angle he bending down to sign the shirt.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Someone needs to find @GDeep™'s post on that lady who pulled that face during LVG's presser. You know it's funny when you're not even browsing the forum and you find yourself laughing.
Don't think Van Gaal is the type who'll let a woman undermine him in his presser, rightly so too.

It was public undermining of a great iconic figure head of a master institution.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom