• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Greatest RBs of All-Time

Who is it?

• Total voters

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's a disgrace that nobody's mentioned Carl Jenkinson.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Nope not that I can see.

Alves has 42.

Messi in 2nd with 38 so I guess may surpass him in a couple of years.

Maxwell tied with Iniesta for 3rd with 37 :lol:

****ing maxwell ffs :lol:

This is like that one player at Chelsea that has been on loan for 6 years already, but still gets to call himself A part of the Chelsea squad.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta Outers vs Sexuals is old hat now on A-M.

New battle lines are being drawn up on the Cafu vs Dani Alves debate.

Team Cafu all the way for me 😻

Feel betrayed by @Riou going for Dani though. Thought the nostalgia of Cafu would win the day for you :(

Barcelona, 2009 edition.

Is probably my fav team of all time, so any player who played for them would be favoured by me.

Please forgive me, Blud...sorry, meant Blood.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
****ing maxwell ffs :lol:

This is like that one player at Chelsea that has been on loan for 6 years already, but still gets to call himself A part of the Chelsea squad.

Maxwell with 37 trophies in 395 club games. He was averaging a trophy nearly every 10 games :lol:

I'm pretty sure that Chelsea loan guy was their longest serving player at one point even though he'd never played a first team match for them :lol:

Kav

Established Member
Nope not that I can see.

Alves has 42.

Messi in 2nd with 38. I guess he may surpass Dani in a couple of years.

Maxwell tied with Iniesta for 3rd with 37 :lol:
Don’t you actually need to play a minimum number of games to qualify for some of those medals?

For eg x number of appearances for a CL medal or PL medal. I’m sure I’m not crazy in thinking this.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Have to say in terms of right backs I think Sagna is actually underrated.

Back was an absolute rock on that right side, was decent going forwards and was such a big game player.

One of my favourite Wenger signings.

This man clearly knows ball.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Don’t you actually need to play a minimum number of games to qualify for some of those medals?

For eg x number of appearances for a CL medal or PL medal. I’m sure I’m not crazy in thinking this.

Didn't they scrap the 10 PL appearances to get a medal a while back?

I'm not sure how it works in other leagues or the CL to be honest.

Riou

Sagna deserved way more out of his career, than just 2 trophies...one of the nest RBs I have seen, defensively he is absolutely elite.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sagna deserved way more out of his career, than just 2 trophies...one of the nest RBs I have seen, defensively he is absolutely elite.

He got unlucky that he played for France in their wilderness from 2008 - 2014 and their talent exploded right after.

Then with us never got over the line for a title and then moved to Man City right after they won with Pellegrini and then fell apart as a team.

Riou

He got unlucky that he played for France in their wilderness from 2008 - 2014 and their talent exploded right after.

Then with us never got over the line for a title and then with Man City right after they won with Pellegrini and then fell apart as a team.

Poor guy watched all his favs at Arsenal and France constantly win, as he was growing up...then joined us pretty much right at the start of our "We need to focus on Champions League qualification, even above domestic cups" era...and France during their absolute banter period, think there was one international tournament were he didn't get called up because of his star sign :lol:

One of my fav ever players though...the picture of him crying and Arsène kissing his head, after we break our trophy drought in his very last match...just beautiful 🥲

Riou

Didn't they scrap the 10 PL appearances to get a medal a while back?

I'm not sure how it works in other leagues or the CL to be honest.

I watched a Carlton Cole interview, were he said all he needed was 1 more game to get a medal with Chelsea in 2006...but Mourinho told him, "No, you don't deserve a medal, you aren't playing today"

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

One of my fav ever players though...the picture of him crying and Arsène kissing his head, after we break our trophy drought in his very last match...just beautiful 🥲

Yeah that’s actually an emotional picture for me as well.

That cup win meant a lot to me at the time and seeing a glimpse of the relationship between players and manager was touching.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Speaking of great fullbacks, Javier Zanetti has to be up there, it’s actually ridiculous how he was so consistent for such a long period of time. I was quite happy to see him win the CL back in 09/10. It was definitely deserved for the career he had.

Riou

Hopefully no United fans, find this thread.

If Gary Neville is ever genuinely put forward here, I might end up saying something that gets me banned.

Wes Brown in 2008, was better than anything T-Bag ever produced.

This isn't an unpopular, this is the correct opinion.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Speaking of great fullbacks, Javier Zanetti has to be up there, it’s actually ridiculous how he was so consistent for such a long period of time. I was quite happy to see him win the CL back in 09/10. It was definitely deserved for the career he had.

Successfully moved into midfield as well right?

One of many guys I was happy to see win in that 2010 Inter side tbh.

Riou

There are a lot of contenders here, were you will go "Yeah, fair enough" when someone says their name...it's very tight.

Zanetti is a classic one, great player...though every time I see him, I just think of Thierry mauling him in 2003.

That tired SpongeBob meme, was pretty much Javier after that game :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Successfully moved into midfield as well right?

One of many guys I was happy to see win in that 2010 Inter side tbh.

Yuuuup! He was such a useful player for them. Diego Simeone probably would have been licking his lips had the amount of talent from Argentina at Inter Milan (Samuel, Zanetti, Cambiasso, Diego Milito etc) been available right now.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom