• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Green Street

Tegh

Established Member
\o/
Check out Ong-Bak then, badass Muay Thai film.
Might still be on Sky Box Office.

Wheelori

it's not one of those ****ty asian jobbers is it, with chinks jumping across the screen 19 foot in the air, to land a double kick to the face perfectly on someone who looks exactly the same as them? ;)

Tegh

Established Member
lmao.
No, the whole thing's in subtitles, but it's quality.
Sweet fighting scenes.

Tegh

Established Member
lol, he's out of the movie Ong-Bak, currently £5.99 in all Virgin Megastore retail outlets. My brother bought it off www.play.com for about the same. Quality movie.

Tegh

Established Member
Yep, the Cantonese dialect kinda got on my tits though. Thank God for subtitles. Hell, I don't even know if it was Cantonese..

GunnerGirl

I watched Ong-Bak and I'm surprised to say it's actually good. Yeah, the film's abit cheesy but the fighting scenes are wicked. I mean this dude goes all the way to kill some people to retrieve a Bhudda's head (Ong-Bak.) It's cool. There's another film called Tom Yum Goong which has the same characters in it. Again the film is cheesy (this time he's trying to retrieve an elephant) but the fighting scenes are wicked. I find Ong-Bak better though. Oh and there's apparently no CGI or special effects. The guy (his name is Tony Jaa) is amazing.

Smartly Dressed Morris

Gurgen said:
I've seen it, and I thought it was s***e. How can you take Elijah ***** seriously as a hool?

Football Factory was much better imo.

QFT. Green Street is for poofs. Get the real deal - Football Factory , accept no substitutes.....

Tegh

Established Member
Nah, I've thought about buying it though.
It's the one with the black and white cover with some dude kicking everyone right?

JML

I downloaded Football Factory and GSH last night.

I thought GSH was better. Probably because I couldn't understand 1/2 the **** they were saying in Football Factory.

arsenalfan2005

JML said:
I downloaded Football Factory and GSH last night.

I thought GSH was better. Probably because I couldn't understand 1/2 the s**t they were saying in Football Factory.

Haven't seen any of these movies. Wouldn't want to either cos it has no Arsenal in it. :D

Top Bottom