• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Greetings from an American Gooner and Chelsea Tix

Samuel Freeman

Hi all,

Happy to be on the forum. Been an Arsenal fan for about ten years now, and I am excited to say that I will be visiting England this winter with my mate to hopefully attend as many PL games across the country during the Christmas/New Years period as possible. I am super excited, cuz as an American Gooner (on the west coast) I am constantly waking up at egregious hours to watch the matches, and you always dream about being at the Emirates and taking in the atmosphere live.

On that note, me and my mate are dying to get tix to Arsenal Chelsea at home on the third of January, and we are hoping there might be a generous Gooner that could hook a couple of eager traveling fans up with some FV tix.

Apologies if this is not the right setting to inquire, but there is no chance I can get tix from the club directly and am struggling to find any way to get to the match. Any help is much appreciated!

COYG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Sam

Latest posts+

Top Bottom