Group A: Germany, Scotland, Hungary, Switzerland

A_G

Lost A Bet
Police sirens in Europe are so violent btw, just drowning out the sound of the ITV studio

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Scotland letting the home nations down, not surprised.

@Rex Stone long gone are the Euro 2016 days of yourselves (Wales) getting to the semi and only losing because Ramsey was banned and ourselves (Norn Ireland) getting to the last 16 despite being literally awful but having heart and pashun!

Wales - Northern Ireland last 16 was peak football.

Even the free state made it out their group that time.

Scotland it hurts to say just constantly disappoint in tourney football.

Last edited:

The French and German ones I’ve heard just sound so whiny

How are they in Pakistan?

Confused The Kid Mero GIF by Desus & Mero

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
Watching international football for first time really since World cup i am stunned at how bad Scotland was. If the Scottish team played together as a club team they would be a Championship team, not even top 5 league quality. Terrible. The goals were great strikes, but Kroos was operating in acres of space he never sees in la liga or CL. Plus there is no coordination compared to a club team. International football is glorified exhibition ball. Why it is crazy to me that people value a WC or Euro as the be all to football. I swear i could score on Scotland today with that much space, kid got a cannon of a right peg. No joke the defending was at best amateurish.

PrinzPoldi

Watching international football for first time really since World cup i am stunned at how bad Scotland was. If the Scottish team played together as a club team they would be a Championship team, not even top 5 league quality. Terrible. The goals were great strikes, but Kroos was operating in acres of space he never sees in la liga or CL. Plus there is no coordination compared to a club team. International football is glorified exhibition ball. Why it is crazy to me that people value a WC or Euro as the be all to football. I swear i could score on Scotland today with that much space, kid got a cannon of a right peg. No joke the defending was at best amateurish.

Because Germany pushed more than enough players up and Scotland did not want to fell into the trap of over pressing and leave Musiala, Wirtz and Kai wide open.

Germany had a good setup by moving Kroos back to control the tempo, as they have one great passer at the back to help out the defenders and Gundogan another good passer in midfield; but also a risky one while both fullbacks were like 20-30 yards up.

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Because Germany pushed more than enough players up and Scotland did not want to fell into the trap of over pressing and leave Musiala, Wirtz and Kai wide open.

Germany had a good setup by moving Kroos back to control the tempo, as they have one great passer at the back to help out the defenders and Gundogan another good passer in midfield; but also a risky one while both fullbacks were like 20-30 yards up.

I didn’t say Germany were bad you argumentative tosser. I said Scotland was sh.t. That was pub league defending do you deny that? Germany is a favorite but discrepancies in talent are so large in international football is my point

PrinzPoldi

I didn’t say Germany were bad you argumentative tosser. I said Scotland was sh.t. That was pub league defending do you deny that? Germany is a favorite but discrepancies in talent are so large in international football is my point
At least I did not compare apples to oranges 🤣🤣🤣

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, July 16

Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe from Fulham, who are now considering a second bid [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Marseille are keen to sign Eddie Nketiah as they look to replace the outgoing Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom