• Turkey

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Wales

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Idiotologue

Billed Turkey to come second in this group. They better sort this out ASAP
For what it's worth, they were outclassed even worse than today in their opener against Portugal at Euro 2008.

It's the youngest squad in the entire tournament. Not really surprised that they looked jittery out there.

Makingtrax

Planes, Trains & Social Media Rants
Guessing scores is obviously a lottery. Less than 6% of football matches end up 3-0, so those posters who got the Italy game right were wildly lucky. :lol:

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
I tell you what's a whole hape of sh*te...3rd place going through. Get it in the bin. Nonsense. Game's gone.
Just not fun anymore really unlike before 16 best European teams compete it was really more fun and i hope at least they go back and held the tournament in 1 country or 2 max this year competition confuse hell out of me

GDeep™

Cute and Clever
Switzerland look better on paper I think. Ramsey a great player and one of my favourites, just destroyed by injuries.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
They playing in Baku then they'll travel to Italy to play there in space of 4 days? That really ridiculous won't be surprised if there will be alot of muscular injuries and alot of fatigue.

Latest posts