Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Turkey

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Wales

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

American_Gooner

Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.
Predicated 2-0 Wales. Didn't know they had 3 Sp**s players ffs.
Today is like Sp**s day in the Euros. 3 of them for Wales, Højbjerg and Eriksen coming up for Denmark followed by Alderweireld, Vertonghen and Chadli for Belgium in the evening game.

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
Trusted ✔️
Match report: it was a game of two halves and a real six-pointer. Started off cagey but the atmosphere was electric, then the game got going and it was end to end. Both managers will be happy with a point but will feel hard done by the ref. It's onwards and upwards now and they'll be looking to the next game which is a must-win for both teams.

Raqe

Unhappy with the result. Our coach once more showing how inept he is.
Great game from Embolo tho.

Raqe

Match report: it was a game of two halves and a real six-pointer. Started off cagey but the atmosphere was electric, then the game got going and it was end to end. Both managers will be happy with a point but will feel hard done by the ref. It's onwards and upwards now and they'll be looking to the next game which is a must-win for both teams.
maybe wales are happy. I can assure you however this result is like a loss for us swiss.

GoonerJeeves

Up The Terriers
Trusted ✔️
You need to add something about 'confidence' that seems a big thing in match reports. Otherwise a Spotter's Badge.

Camron

Established Member
Trusted ✔️
Today is like Sp**s day in the Euros. 3 of them for Wales, Højbjerg and Eriksen coming up for Denmark followed by Alderweireld, Vertonghen and Chadli for Belgium in the evening game.
I went 1-1 for the Viking derby. Hope Pukki is on one tonight.

As a Dutchman I'm always rooting for a Belgium loss. Great team to watch though. If they win nothing with this golden generation... Spursy.

Taneruit

Sorry, I thought he was awful, stood there for the goal, and that the negative substitution changed the game.
Agree on the first part, disagree on the second.

We already lost our marbles long before the substitution (right after the goal) and the goal was coming even before then. Our problem was trying to ****house a 1:0 lead against ****ing Wales (no disrespect). It's not 2006 anymore, we're better than that.

We continue to create our own problems.

Edit: I'm going even further here, if this was a friendly at the same intensity we would have won it.

Last edited:

Latest posts