• Turkey

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Wales

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

al-Ustaadh

Has Resources In North London
That exchange Locatelli just had with his teammate on the bench makes me hope for Guendouzi-Locatelli training interactions.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
Typical Xhaka there good free kick unlucky and after got angry because he didn't get a penalty and get yellow.

Troopz

Established Member
Made a mistake with the Turkey vs Swiss game.

Locked in a Turkey win by accident :rolleyes: getting a straight L from that.

asukru

Definitely thought with my heart on this group as I picked Turkey to finish 2nd FML. However, I picked Italy to win the whole thing and that is looking good so far, hope they do it!

ThePortugueseGunner

The biggest proof that I suck at predicting whatever I try to, is that I appointed Turkey as the biggest surprise in the Euros. Well, they did, in fact, surprise me by how terrible their performance was, so maybe it wasn't the worst prediction.

Italy showed absolute class - top candidates, for me. I was also happy to see Wales come in second. To be honest, and I don't mean to offend, the only team of the UK that I don't particularly have feelings for is... England. Maybe because they're not usually underdogs, and to be fair, I enjoy seeing how expectations are always so high for them, as if it was tradition for England to actually win competitions regularly.

Again, no offense to the English of the Forum, just some friendly banter.