• Turkey

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Wales

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Riou

Gatekeeper Of Mediocrity
Turkey trying to play counter attacking football, with a slow target man...and getting destroyed.

Flash backs to big away games for Arsenal, when we had Giroud :lol:

Taneruit

Think Italy has simply been too good. Turkey has tried to push up a bit in the second half, but that gave the Italians more space behind.
Turkey was still ultra defensive until the Italy goal. After that erratic.

Italy is good don't get me wrong, but they've barely faced opposition until second half and now have a nervy enemy in front of them that makes mistakes.

Heavy Duty Rom

Never ever judge a player at an international competition. See numerous examples but a recent one for us Joel Campbell.
Would rather judge him in a competitive game than Youtube clips. Even on youtube, he looked no better than Chambers. Nothing special about him.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ✔️
Would rather judge him in a competitive game than Youtube clips. Even on youtube, he looked no better than Chambers. Nothing special about him.
I'm not saying that the player is good or bad. But just that an international competition isn't the place to judge any player.

vantoure

Turkey was still ultra defensive until the Italy goal. After that erratic.

Italy is good don't get me wrong, but they've barely faced opposition until second half and now have a nervy enemy in front of them that makes mistakes.
Exactly this

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT
Tidy finish.

Lost count how many previews of this game had Turkey as real dark horses to upset Italy. Turkey have been poor.