Group B: Spain, Croatia, Italy, Albania

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
That's Özkan Öztürk. Called today's Turkey-Georgia match as well. Pretty passionate commentator in general.
Our media were going with the typical speculation that he has an Albanian heritage, but either way, he was equally as passionate as the Middle Eastern commentators who go with the glorious yallllaaaaahs

Bloodbather

Established Member

Our media were going with the typical speculation that he has an Albanian heritage, but either way, he was equally as passionate as the Middle Eastern commentators who go with the glorious yallllaaaaahs
He might, there are many people of Albanian heritage in Turkey. But I wouldn't jump to that conclusion just based off passionate commentary because he's generally passionate in general and that was the earliest goal ever scored at the Euros after all.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Working mate
See if your country had just engaged in brutal transatlantic slavery for hundreds of years like America, you would have the day off for Juneteenth like I do.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Albania GIF by Amam Studio

🔥🔥🔥

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

See if your country had just engaged in brutal transatlantic slavery for hundreds of years like America, you would have the day off for Juneteenth like I do.
You need a proper British bank holiday where you celebrate dancing in what looks like a dress round a maypole, or chasing a cheese down a steep hill. None of this freedom from slavery nonsense.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, July 16

Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe from Fulham, who are now considering a second bid [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Marseille are keen to sign Eddie Nketiah as they look to replace the outgoing Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom