Euro 2020 Group C: Austria, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Ukraine

Who will go through to the next round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThePortugueseGunner

Very nice group stage by the Dutch. Sad to see Macedonia go out with 0 points, but not surprising. Their game with Ukraine was one of the most exciting of the tournament, really glad I caught it on TV.

Surprising that Ukraine fell to third, they play nice football. I didn't see yesterday's game, though. Maybe Austria was better.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator
Surprising that Ukraine fell to third, they play nice football. I didn't see yesterday's game, though. Maybe Austria was better.

They didn't seem to try enough. It seemed like they didn't want to lose by a bigger margin in the hopes that they sneak into next round from third spot based on 3 points and -1 GA

CaseUteinberger

Cazorla (not Carzola ffs)
I was thinking of how many times I heard you mentioning Malen. His runs are well timed, some of his passes are not the best decisions, but he surely plays a very exciting game when teams defend high up the pitch. So much space for him to run into.

One would hope we were sane enough to insert a buyback clause.
Long and really good article on Malen in the Athletic. Find these articles interesting when you can read about a player’s journey.

Donyell Malen: Sold by Arsenal for less than £1m – now set to star with Holland at Euro 2020
Donyell Malen: Sold by Arsenal for less than £1m - now set to star with Holland at Euro 2020

CaseUteinberger

Cazorla (not Carzola ffs)

Latest posts