Group C: Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England - The Group Of (Bored To) Death

A_G

Lost A Bet
Well yes, but if you think England would have it easy against Italy or Austria before the final, you're in for a shock :popcorn:
Italy needed a last second goal to qualify against a Croatia team full of guys who are headed to care homes soon. Deccy will dogwalk Jorginho, no Chiellini or Bonucci to pocket Kane now either. 🫨

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Italy needed a last second goal to qualify against a Croatia team full of guys who are headed to care homes soon. Deccy will dogwalk Jorginho, no Chiellini or Bonucci to pocket Kane now either. 🫨
They have Donnaruma though and ☂️ will prove his 🤌

• Fire
Reactions: A_G

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

England ain’t beating Slovakia. I would bet my mod position on it. Lobotka will dominate vanilla ice

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Andros Townsend is a good commentator, but he really needs to stop over hyping his old teammates.

He described Cenk Tosun as a "master in the box", man scored 6 Turkish league goals last season :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

There has to be some rules here now, otherwise I could change just yours to Hitler if I win

Change it to an Arsenal player, he would loathe that to be fair.

No killers, no n0nces.

Some posters on AM right now...

pedro-monkey-puppet.gif

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]

Latest posts

Top Bottom