Group C: Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England - The Group Of (Bored To) Death

Kuroske

International football is more difficult due to the lack of training, automisms, chemistry, support cast etc, which is why so many players struggle to translate their club form on to the International stage. It's why I said this level separates the men from the boys, because it's having to deliver outside of your optimised environment.

That make sense. Guus Hiddink proved that when you can train a national team on daily basis, you can have success even with mediocre players such as South Korea back in the days.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Unrelated to football, but just for the interest of @berric from yesterday's brief discussion.

Regardless of who is the messenger as I have no idea who Biljana (the author) is, this is a very accurate description of the origins of the problems, and why Serbia needs to come to terms with its past, by showing regret, remorse and shift its ways, instead of what has happened for 30 years or so with the intense warmongering rhetoric toward its neighbour's.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Unrelated to football, but just for the interest of @berric from yesterday's brief discussion.

Regardless of who is the messenger as I have no idea who Biljana (the author) is, this is a very accurate description of the origins of the problems, and why Serbia needs to come to terms with its past, by showing regret, remorse and shift its ways, instead of what has happened for 30 years or so with the intense warmongering rhetoric toward its neighbour's.

Thanks, but you're preaching to the choir here with those tweets.

I'm at work so we'll ramble a bit. I'll respond here but feel it might be much better suited to a different thread if you're tempted to continue.

As you might've noticed and you probably did, I tend to stray away from nationalist talk in any way my reaction was due to me being tired of "boohoo all Serbs are vile monsters" that I encounter from Albanian clique on this forum. It's sad. There was a guy here during Qatar saying Serbs shouldn't exist lmao, and not jokingly.

Overall, there's a lot of problems internally, we need a big enlightenment phase but there is a huge, huge discussion to be had about it all that I don't have time to write atm. But we can discuss it, for sure.

Chris Red

Player:Ødegaard
Good on you nice to football fans not caught up in silly nationalism and enjoying the football and cultural exchange. I am a complete neutral myself. I root for teams based on how sexy the women are; England very underrated in that respect. Those cute little accents on the ladies; drive me crazy. As a romantic Frenchman English lassie or French Mademoiseles ?
Yeah, I also find that nationalism is silly. I thought I love watching France between 1994 and 2006 because it was France, then Zidane left. Never been the same. Could have been but managers are cowards, they can't trust gifted players. I like many national teams since I am a kid, teams I like to play (Nigeria, Holland, Mexico, Croatia, Japan).
You like teams base on how sexy women are ? You talkin about feminine football ?
Obvisouly, I'm a better fan of our feminine national team. Delphine Cascarino, if you know her, is more enjoyable to watch than Mbappé, to me at least. And she is not the only one. Otherwise, yeah, I could support many national teams... I like latino accents, I could support Spain, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia... Italian also, marvellous. And from my experience in England, I can tell that the british accent is really charming, and a british girl who speaks French with her british accent is so sexy. Between English lassie or French Mademoiseles, i'd choose English lassie, but at a larger scale, I would pick Sexy african booty, no hesitation for me, except maybe for Latina loca bailadora.
Though, maybe a Scottish redhead whisky girl could be something unique ?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
This is why you gotta keep mixed race bruddas apart, they get weird when they become friends
That must be an UK resident thing. We don't do that **** here.

Meme Reaction GIF

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Yeah, I also find that nationalism is silly. I thought I love watching France between 1994 and 2006 because it was France, then Zidane left. Never been the same. Could have been but managers are cowards, they can't trust gifted players. I like many national teams since I am a kid, teams I like to play (Nigeria, Holland, Mexico, Croatia, Japan).
You like teams base on how sexy women are ? You talkin about feminine football ?
Obvisouly, I'm a better fan of our feminine national team. Delphine Cascarino, if you know her, is more enjoyable to watch than Mbappé, to me at least. And she is not the only one. Otherwise, yeah, I could support many national teams... I like latino accents, I could support Spain, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia... Italian also, marvellous. And from my experience in England, I can tell that the british accent is really charming, and a british girl who speaks French with her british accent is so sexy. Between English lassie or French Mademoiseles, i'd choose English lassie, but at a larger scale, I would pick Sexy african booty, no hesitation for me, except maybe for Latina loca bailadora.

What kind of nonsense is this?

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Chicago Bulls What GIF by NBA

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz

Yes i am completely neutral i root for teams based on how much i want shag their female fans. Don’t let the angry football nerds get you down. Glad there others who can root for good football without tribalistic nationalism.

Thrice

Euro 2024 Superbru Champion 🏆
Yes i am completely neutral i root for teams based on how much i want shag their female fans. Don’t let the angry football nerds get you down. Glad there others who can root for good football without tribalistic nationalism.
Nothing wrong with patriotism in sports, imo. I wouldn't call it nationalism. It's football, not war. If anything these tournaments bring the world (or Europe in this case) together.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, July 16

Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe from Fulham, who are now considering a second bid [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Marseille are keen to sign Eddie Nketiah as they look to replace the outgoing Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom