Group C: Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
Our manager didn't pick O'Riley, I genuinely cannot believe this ****ing idiot :lol: :lol:

18 goals and 13 assists for Celtic, their POTS.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Our manager didn't pick O'Riley, I genuinely cannot believe this ****ing idiot :lol: :lol:

The Scottish league is absolutely horribIe. I think the Danish league is actually better.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The Scottish league is absolutely horribIe. I think the Danish league is actually better.

The guys clearly moving to a much better league very soon.

He hasn’t got the requisite caps for Denmark yet so hopefully Norway can steal him to help MO get to a big tourney.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The guys clearly moving to a much better league very soon.

He hasn’t got the requisite caps for Denmark yet so hopefully Norway can steal him to help MO get to a big tourney.
I think the Faeroes will reach a big tournament before we do. When you throw away the qualifiers in 5 minutes against Scotland at home, you deserve to spend the summer watching Love Boat.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He doesn’t speak danish. Let’s be honest we all know how tolerant Denmark are towards people who are not fluent in the language. On the footballing side it’s hilarious guys like damsgaard is ahead of him. I don’t think he has scored a goal in 2 years

Dokaka

He doesn’t speak danish. Let’s be honest we all know how tolerant Denmark are towards people who are not fluent in the language. On the footballing side it’s hilarious guys like damsgaard is ahead of him. I don’t think he has scored a goal in 2 years

Every Dane speaks English, what are you on about :lol: There's massive uproar here about him not being included - I literally haven't seen a single person support the decision across social media, even the boomers are mad.

He's not in the squad because our manager is like Southgate, has his favourites (like Damsgaard) and it's basically more difficult to get out of the NT than it is to get in.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Every Dane speaks English, what are you on about :lol: There's massive uproar here about him not being included - I literally haven't seen a single person support the decision across social media, even the boomers are mad.

He's not in the squad because our manager is like Southgate, has his favourites (like Damsgaard) and it's basically more difficult to get out of the NT than it is to get in.
I mean in general. Danes are not tolerant to people who don’t speak your language unlike Norwegians and Swedes. But enough of politics. The bit about once you get in it’s hard to get out is such a Scandinavian thing in football. In Sweden you used to have same guys get in the squad even when not playing for their teams and they say they know the setup and the group well. Yeah but the guy hasnt played for months

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

As i said: the Scottish league is a mix between League One and the Championship in terms of quality. The Danish league is better.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Just saw he gave spots in the Denmark squad to Eriksen and Hojbjerg ahead of O’Riley 😂 ridiculous.

These international managers never learn. Form has a big part to play in these sorts of tournaments and neither of the two above have been featuring regularly for their club teams.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Has he been involved in the Danish NT for long (O'Riley) ?

Dokaka

He's not even going to the tourney, that's wild - I thought he just wasn't getting picked for the XI.

Yeah, players like Damsgaard and Dolberg were picked over him, unreal stuff really.

Best part is our manager, in a response to the question about O'Riley not being picked, literally said "Yeah, he really couldn't have done more to make a case for himself". Then why the **** wasn't he selected ffs :lol:

He deserved to be picked at the very least, must be so disheartening to perform like that for a full season and then not get picked.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah, players like Damsgaard and Dolberg were picked over him, unreal stuff really.

Best part is our manager, in a response to the question about O'Riley not being picked, literally said "Yeah, he really couldn't have done more to make a case for himself". Then why the **** wasn't he selected ffs :lol:

He deserved to be picked at the very least, must be so disheartening to perform like that for a full season and then not get picked.

Hopefully Denmark finishes last and embarrasses themselves

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Not unlikely, we've been ****ing **** recently, barely beating San Marino, Slovenia and lost to Northern Ireland :lol:
Tbh you tend to show up in tournaments and are better than Slovenia and Serbia are big chokers

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 18

Arsenal’s primary focus is strengthening their midfield, with the club leaning towards adding #6 due to having more options for this position in the market [Gunnerblog]

Arsenal will continue to follow Benjamin Šeško’s progress and maintain a relationship with the player [Gunnerblog]

Monaco midfielder Aleksandr Golovin says he would be open to joining Arsenal: “But if you move, then only to top clubs. PSG, Manchester City, Real Madrid. I would also say Arsenal, because I have always had sympathy for this club.” [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom