Euro 2020 Group D: Croatia, Czech Republic, England, Scotland

Who will go through to the next round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kanta

I'm selling 2 tickets for England v Croatia match. Tickets are category 3 and are seated together.

DM me for more information.

BaZZe

Bitterswede
So instead of cutting out Trent, Southgate picks 4 RBs only for Trent to go out injured in the warmup friendly? :lol:

Elwood

Can't wait for Sunday to get full on depressed. It will be a lovely summer for both Croatia and Arsenal. Sigh

American_Gooner

Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.

confused vince mcmahon GIF

El Duderino

99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One
Trusted ✔️

Five pages and not a single meme about the above? Grealish looks like he's about to over flirt a poor girl at the club, telling her all about crypto and how that got him a 2015 C Class in a great deal.

Rimaal

Questionable Taste
Trusted ✔️
I'll have to miss the England v Croatia game. Gutted tbh, but I can't cancelling another engagement for the sake of football would not end well for me. 😟

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Five pages and not a single meme about the above? Grealish looks like he's about to over flirt a poor girl at the club, telling her all about crypto and how that got him a 2015 C Class in a great deal.
:lol:

I'd be pissed if I were Maguire.
They chose his image much closer than others, just so his massive head looks even bigger and #slabhead becomes a thing at Euros again.

American_Gooner

Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.
Hands together means one thing
14c.jpg

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is just so so bizarre. Attack is decent, but everything else is just head-scratching.

If Southgate doesn't fix up in 10 years time people will be asking similar questions to the ones they ask now about the golden generation and how they didn't achieve more.

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
Trusted ✔️
Lol if true, still baffles me how Mings is such a prominent figure in this squad, is he even good on the ball? In my mind he's basically in the same category as Lascelles and Dunk and them lot.

Riou

Gatekeeper Of Mediocrity
I want England to win the next 3 games and finish top of the group, just so they have to play the runner up from the group of death and more than likely go out in the last 16.

But good luck to all our Gunners on here who support England, if you do manage to win the tournament I will be happy for you guys and dolls at least!

Latest posts