Euro 2020 Group D: Croatia, Czech Republic, England, Scotland

Who will go through to the next round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ScotsGooner89

Scotland need to find a genuine finisher of a striker from somewhere.

Not sure what Che Adams is like at club level but for us he has shown to be a good enough link up man to make Dykes now redundant. 2 hold up players with no attacking mid supporting them enough in the 2 non derby games for me killed us.

Croatia were wise to our tactic of overloading the left and were happy enough to give O’Donnell as much space on the right as he wanted because he’s not technically good enough. He’s an option for us when we need a big guy with defensive know how or an extra big body at the back but playing wing backs, both sides need to be genuine threats.

Patterson looked good when he came on.

GK
McTominey Hanley Tierney
Patterson. Robbo
Mcgregor Gilmour
McGinn
Adams Ally McCoist mk 2

still have players like Cooper, Hendry, Turnbull, Fraser to come in when needed, future could be brighter for Scotland but Clarke needs to go for wins more than just trying not to lose.

P.S. love that Saka is balling for England where Foden has failed to. I genuinely think Saka and ESR have the higher ceiling than him and he’s been over hyped due to playing in a Man City team that can dominate 99.99% of teams off the park so he gets lots of chances to shine each game. Saka has alot of end product in a team that doesn’t really create a great deal.

Tom Mix

Scotland need to find a genuine finisher of a striker from somewhere.

Not sure what Che Adams is like at club level but for us he has shown to be a good enough link up man to make Dykes now redundant. 2 hold up players with no attacking mid supporting them enough in the 2 non derby games for me killed us.

Croatia were wise to our tactic of overloading the left and were happy enough to give O’Donnell as much space on the right as he wanted because he’s not technically good enough. He’s an option for us when we need a big guy with defensive know how or an extra big body at the back but playing wing backs, both sides need to be genuine threats.

Patterson looked good when he came on.

GK
McTominey Hanley Tierney
Patterson. Robbo
Mcgregor Gilmour
McGinn
Adams Ally McCoist mk 2

still have players like Cooper, Hendry, Turnbull, Fraser to come in when needed, future could be brighter for Scotland but Clarke needs to go for wins more than just trying not to lose.

P.S. love that Saka is balling for England where Foden has failed to. I genuinely think Saka and ESR have the higher ceiling than him and he’s been over hyped due to playing in a Man City team that can dominate 99.99% of teams off the park so he gets lots of chances to shine each game. Saka has alot of end product in a team that doesn’t really create a great deal.
Scotland have done well considering resources available. England fans cheering Croatia goals are, for me, pathetic.

Makingtrax

Planes, Trains & Social Media Rants
England have a really good team. Saka was superb, Grealish good, Stones and Maguire fairly safe. Kane is class, he won't be down for long.

Southgate is almost as cautious as Arteta and there's the problem. This team needs a brave manager, his subs were terrible and ruined the flow.

BigPoppaPump

Points Out The Obvious
Doesn’t bother me too much, it’s just friendly banter. Every Scotsman to a man will always cheer when England lose but I don’t think it’s malicious.
This Scotland team is better than I've ever seen them before in my life, I think in the next decade you guys can be a mainstay in tournaments.

GoonerJeeves

Up The Terriers
Trusted ✔️
Only a ploy by his agent to get a better contract, I would not be too concerned. All big media talk at this stage.

Troopz

Established Member
giphy-2.gif

@BigPoppaPump vs @Juan Matas Beard and @Riou

Latest posts