Group D: Poland, Netherlands, Austria, France

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Fc Barcelona Barca GIF by Meme Of The Match
Koeman may well be the worst manager of the 3 but England and France have far more talented squads so it's worse that Southgate and Deschamps underachieve the way they do.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Koeman may well be the worst manager of the 3 but England and France have far more talented squads so it's worse that Southgate and Deschamps underachieve the way they do.

Koeman taking a washed up Wijnaldum (playing in SA now) and Daley Blind (instead of CL finalist Ian Maatsen) to the Euros. I don't know what's wrong with these managers

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
Koeman taking a washed up Wijnaldum (playing in SA now) and Daley Blind (instead of CL finalist Ian Maatsen) to the Euros. I don't know what's wrong with these managers
No good managers really in international football. Deschamps or Southgate manage the two favorites; they are complete nothings. They can’t compete with money of the big clubs for attracting coaching talent, every manager i can think of in my top ten maybe other than the Italy boss is at a club team. The best coaches want to work at highest level for most money. International football is glorified exhibition football played with part time players.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I hadn't seen that, that's wild. I'm just glad he hasn't taken Timber.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
The only question that comes out of this group is:

Who is going to play against France in the final? 🤷🏻

HollandGooner

Established Member

And how the **** has he not taken Zirkzee???

He makes a lot of strange decisions also Frimpong is much better then Dumfries for example.

Frimpong-De Ligt-Van Dijk-Ake-Van Der Ven
Koopmeinders-De Jong-Simons
Depay-Gakpo

This is how i would line up but Koeman will decide the below most likely;

Dumfries-De Ligt-Van Dijk-Ake-Blind
Schouten-De Jong-Wijnaldum
Depay-Gakpo

Iwobeast

Established Member

Koeman has a lot of good options. Will be interesting to see if Frimpong plays, he has been a menace on the right wing last 2 games.

Kuroske

Yeah sad for Holland De jong And Koop are quality both missing mean they gonna find it difficult to dominant possession

This is a blessing for Koeman. Now he have legit reason to let Wijnaldum play more.

And I do not think he will drop Dumfries, resulting Frimpong coming from the bench as they are not compatible with each other on the right side.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is a blessing for Koeman. Now he have legit reason to let Wijnaldum play more.

And I do not think he will drop Dumfries, resulting Frimpong coming from the bench as they are not compatible with each other on the right side.
Damn Wijnaldum in 2024 Holland must have no quality in midfield

Iwobeast

Established Member

Zirkzee has been called up after Brobbey injury so might see him in the Euros after all

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, June 16

Arsenal are one of several clubs who have contacted PSG over the signing of Xavi Simons, but the Parisians only want to loan the player this summer [L’Equipe]

Arsebal have registered an interest in 26 year old striker Artem Dovpik [Diari de Girona]

Latest posts

Top Bottom