• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

World Cup 2022 Group E: Spain, Costa Rica, Germany, Japan

Who do you think will go through?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GDeep™

Reporting live from a Kremlin bunker
One thing about Spain is they've probably got by far the best manager at the tournament. I know Flick won a COVID CL in front of empty chairs but there's not a great deal to judge him on.

So that could be another thing in their favourite. But Im not sure how important it is in tournaments like this.
Interesting, I didn’t think about how I rank the best managers, especially with top teams.

Riou

Called Ramsdale Ugly
FiaC62aWQAMxEg7

...this can't be a real quote from him ffs, don't say it out loud you **** 😅

Taneruit

Established Member

Player: Zinchenko
If Japan gets anything against Costa Rica, Germany will have to avoid losing tonight or they're out.

Wild to think that they could be eliminated in the group stages for the second time in subsequent world cups with an asian team taking their place.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Latest posts